exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

No more leaves

[Post New]by exdir on Oct 8, 12 5:55 PM
I cannot find the last yellow maple leaf. I have scoured the entire map over and over and there is not another leaf. The problem is that the game will not continue until I find the last leaf. Any suggestions?

emrettig
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:No more leaves

[Post New]by emrettig on Oct 8, 12 8:14 PM
I can only find 9 myself. I even restarted the game to make sure I hadn't missed one.

[Post New]by Aaron_Rexton on Oct 8, 12 10:24 PM
Yellow leaves are often found in the yellow trees and yellow grass
The last yellow leaves can be sometimes to shine.

[Post New]by Flooze on Oct 9, 12 9:29 AM
You don't have to worry about finding all the hidden objects. You can even refuse hidden object options.

You don't need those to finish the game.

[Post New]by Mereldanh on Oct 11, 12 6:50 PM
Same thing here, can't find last leaf and I've been playing for at least 10 minutes without another quest coming up, so it would seem that the optional quest I've elected to take on won't allow me to progress with other aspects of the game.

I don't want to start another character because I'd have to retrace all the steps I've taken and I've looked at each pixel trying to find the thing.

Happy I came across this prior to the end of the free trial.

Edited on 10/11/2012 at 6:51:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Mother_Goose on Oct 13, 12 5:24 AM
I haven't found the last leaf either but i did get new quests anyways... i think it has to do with the order in which you complete the quests... not sure, but it worked for me... still have the leaf quest incomplete so far...

Then of course, once I've put the fire out and built the coffee machine it makes a liar out of me and I'm stuck... Waiting to see what happens tho... perhaps the quests are timed...

Edited on 10/13/2012 at 5:38:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Mother_Goose on Oct 13, 12 6:20 AM
Since posting/updating the last post, i created a new profile. in my first profile the 12th leaf did not show up... in the new profile it did. game is progressing now. The leaves can be found in 3's... the first three are near the corn and grape crops, but on the path, there is one near the "gate" (just above the corn near the stone wall), there are two near the water and one a little higher. there are three up near the mansion. one is just above the storage hut and the last one is on the hay bale near the top right hand corner of the map.

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Oct 28, 12 3:15 AM
i found the final leaf under the rubbish bin when i moved it, lol!

Go to: