TumbleBugs2

[Post New]by rrooker on Oct 8, 12 6:15 PM
Having problems with Tumble, he's gone berserk!!! Seriously, after some playing time Tumble suddenly shoots balls on his own causing me to lose rounds that I should easily have won! Very frustrating to say the least. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't help. Playing on my iPad. I played the original version of TumbleBugs and never had this happen. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to resolve would be greatly appreciated.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:TumbleBugs2

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 9, 12 3:05 AM
Hi rrooker,

Welcome to the Pond!

In this instance, I would encourage you to uninstall and reinstall the game. As long as you are logged on with the same account details used to purchase the game, you won't have to purchase that game again even if the reinstallation process prompts you to do so.

This is the best way to ensure the game is installed correctly.

The following help article will help you to reinstall if you have any trouble:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

If you continue to have problems with this game, please contact our Tech Support Team and they will be happy to help.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue, I will pop it over to the Tumblebugs 2 Forum to keep things tidy

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by rrooker on Oct 9, 12 4:58 PM
Thank-you bfgBaikal! I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice!! Time for the techs support teams help!

[Post New]by jdh1211 on May 24, 13 9:26 PM
A few software problems with not firing or crediting score, but otherwise great game. READY for tb3!!!

Go to: