bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Daily Mah Jong forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Daily Mah Jong forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Daily Mah Jong players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Daily Mah Jong forum

[Post New]by clbryng on Oct 31, 12 3:46 PM
how do one get all the stars? I have gotten one first 25 now I can"t bet my levels for the next 25.

[Post New]by kraftypixie on Nov 22, 12 12:24 AM
From what I am learning just by playing, it's a combination of how fast you are, how high of a score you get (matching the seasons with identical season scores higher) & whether you shuffle or get a hint.

I REALLY wish that each game came with an instruction document. I can't get my game window to go down in size small enough to watch a video along side of it. I can do that with my other games, so why not this one? I am using Windows 7.

Edited on 11/22/2012 at 12:37:59 AM PST

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Dec 6, 12 3:05 PM
kraftypixie wrote:From what I am learning just by playing, it's a combination of how fast you are, how high of a score you get (matching the seasons with identical season scores higher) & whether you shuffle or get a hint.

I REALLY wish that each game came with an instruction document. I can't get my game window to go down in size small enough to watch a video along side of it. I can do that with my other games, so why not this one? I am using Windows 7.

I believe you have to avoid incorrect clicks, too, I think . . .

[Post New]by donnawaters on Feb 1, 13 6:58 PM
I love this game but am stuck got to jan 2013 board played day 1 but it will not let me move on to day 2 please any help will be appreciated

Go to: