bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farmington Tales forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Farmington Tales forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farmington Tales players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farmington Tales forum

[Post New]by stormwatcher2012 on Dec 15, 12 8:41 AM
I have gone all the way through Farmington Tales several times. Three quest never show up on the items list: mannequin, 3 feathers and duct tape. I was wondering if anyone else has found these items listed.

Thank you....

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Dec 18, 12 9:55 AM
I found the mannequin - it is not actually a mannequin but a jointed wooden doll sitting on the floor leaning against a trunk - sorry, can't remember the location. I got the duct tape, too. I think it was in the barn but it's been a while, it did show up on the items list. I never got the three feathers quest so can't help you there, sorry. I'm not sure, but I believe you can click on quest items whether or not they are on the items list and still get credit for them - I play too many of these games so I'm not sure I've got the right one, but you might want to try that out.

[Post New]by winkie444 on Jan 26, 14 9:09 AM
Hi ! The mannequin is in the Barn ! Feathers are found sometimes by the well, picnic spot..Duct tape also in the barn.
Now I need help !!!
Anyone ever found the Toupee ??? It's the only one I cannot find !!

[Post New]by NurseKarla on Aug 5, 14 9:55 PM
The toupee is a "wig" hanging on the corner of the big crate in the barn loft.

Go to: