bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Daily Mah Jong technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 9, 12 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Post any Daily Mah Jong technical issues here only

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Oct 12, 12 8:56 AM
Downloaded what looked like a fun game only to see the game screen flash and jerk. Finally gave up on all this distraction and uninstalled the game. Maybe another mahjong game will contain less issues.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 12, 12 10:50 AM
Hi whizzie1,

I'm sorry you had some trouble with the display of this game!

If you'd like to try some troubleshooting, it may help to update your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

Our Tech Support Team would also be happy to take a look at what is going on with the trial version and work with you on some other adjustments that might help. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by yardo1961 on Dec 9, 12 9:43 AM
This game is so blurry I can not see to match and it has nothing to do with my computer graphics or cards.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 9, 12 10:28 AM
Hi yardo1961,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the display of this game!

Since it sounds like you've already checked for updates to your video card and graphics drivers, the next thing I'd suggest is adjusting the screen resolution. We have a great help article here that goes over that process.

But if you try that and the game is still blurry, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at things and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Dec 30, 12 5:33 AM
Why isn't there a December 30th and 31st?????? Can't play till the 1st of January?????

[Post New]by grnrambler on Dec 30, 12 5:57 AM
What is wrong with my Daily Ma Jong game? Won't load and only will display a test pattern. Tried uninstall and install and still doesn't fix.

catfrog
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by catfrog on Dec 30, 12 9:36 AM
I'm having the exact same problem as grnrambler! Also noticed the calendar only went up to December 29.

Really hope the devs see this - did they code wrong for the leap year or what?

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Dec 30, 12 11:31 AM
I changed my date to 1/1/2013 in my computer to see what would happen, & that fixed the problem for me . . . So I guess until the developers fix the error in the program, the solution for now is to wait until January 1st to play the daily portion of the game . . .

Edited on 12/30/2012 at 11:33:03 AM PST

catfrog
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by catfrog on Dec 30, 12 11:48 AM
Thanks, Gojira2006 Good to know it will at least be playable with a bit of patience.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Dec 30, 12 11:51 AM
catfrog wrote:Thanks, Gojira2006 Good to know it will at least be playable with a bit of patience.

Well, the daily challenge portion of the game seems to work OK after I changed the date in the system tray . . . We'll keep our fingers crossed when the real New Year's Day arrives . . .

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 30, 12 11:53 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm so sorry to hear things aren't working correctly with the daily game for today!

Thanks to Gojira2006 for posting that advice!

It would definitely be big help if you'd get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know what's going on. That way they can collect some info from you so we can try to get it addressed in the game program itself too. You can read more about how to send in those details in our post here.

Thanks so much!!

bfgMonongahela

Fame Mode, Board #40, game "Lady Bot"

[Post New]by kraftypixie on Dec 30, 12 1:41 PM
Hello,
I have notified the game maker's site that this game crashes & will not play the game "Lady Bot" on board #40, in Fame Mode. They have acknowledged there is an issue, but say that even though others have complained of the same issue, that they can't duplicate it & therefore have not fixed it. I just sent in a Dr. Felix Report via customer service help & hope that will help solve this issue. Without being able to finish this board I will not be able to get the achievement of getting 3 stars on every game, on every board in the Fame Mode. I am also not getting the achievement award for getting 3 stars on an entire board in fame mode. With both of these issues I will miss out on achievements that are supposed to be available in the game.

I, too, have the Dec 30th issue. Game freezes @ the gates (where it normally opens on the boards to play). Skunk Studios needs to play their own game & fix these bugs! When you play a game with achievements that depend on finishing certain things, only to find it not possible to do, due to bug issues, it makes it much less likely that any customer will buy more products from the same game maker.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

daily mahjong

[Post New]by olgamc on Dec 31, 12 12:54 PM
I also have the date problem.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jan 1, 13 1:36 AM
I was also missing December 30 and 31, 2012 on the calendar.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 31, 13 2:40 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm just swimming by to let you know we've released a new PC version of the game that fixes the layout issues seen by some of you on "Lady Bot". You can view more information for that new version here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Pats3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Post any Daily Mah Jong technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pats3 on Mar 11, 13 1:20 PM

Not a reply - First posting

Problem with Daily Mah Jong for today -the third game isn't loaded on the screen and doesn't come up when it's time to play it.
Not a technical problem on my PC, The game opens and shows the three games for the day (not today - every other day I've played since November) Today only two games showed, the Third "Lady Bot" says One moment please. I've tried 3 times but it still says the same thing and the third Game will not come up.

[Post New]by lsdugat on Mar 11, 13 2:08 PM
having the same issue today suddenly

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 11, 13 5:29 PM
Hi Pats3 and lsdugat,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the new games loading today.

I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can investigate this issue with you directly. And if there is a problem with the game itself, the information they can collect will really help us pinpoint where it's coming from so we can get it addressed for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by gotadimple on Mar 31, 13 10:51 AM
This game continues to have problems with its calendar for the daily games. Today is March 31. But there is no March 31 on the calendar, so that makes the daily game unplayable.

It seems to me that programming for a calendar should be a relative straight forward thing. It seems the developers have only programmed 30 days in a month.

What a shame! It's a great game.

Go to: