bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 9, 12 4:25 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by banjobandit on Oct 9, 12 11:45 AM
Now if only a fix for the maze without a skeleton or ability to turn left would appear I would be happy . Big disappointment - have gone as far as I can go and can't finish the game. The only solution that I have seen involves starting over again with an new profile and playing almost the whole game. And reports comming in point to that not working either.
Please fix the left turn problem!!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 9, 12 12:59 PM
Hi banjobandit,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. With errors like that, it's hugely helpful for us if you contact our Tech Support Team and let them know what you're experiencing. That will help us track the issue further to find a solution quickly. I know it can be frustrating to start the game again, so perhaps they can find a workaround for that as well.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

msrox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by msrox on Oct 9, 12 3:53 PM
banjobandit wrote:Now if only a fix for the maze without a skeleton or ability to turn left would appear I would be happy . Big disappointment - have gone as far as I can go and can't finish the game. The only solution that I have seen involves starting over again with an new profile and playing almost the whole game. And reports comming in point to that not working either.

Same thing here! So unhappy that I got this far and now I am stuck, please fix!

Edited on 10/09/2012 at 3:54:40 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 9, 12 4:23 PM
Hi msrox,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing that problem. As mentioned above, contacting our Tech Support Team is the best way to receive help. That also helps us track the issue so we can look into the problem as effectively as possible.

Hopefully we can get that fixed quickly for you!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Oct 10, 12 3:20 AM
banjobandit wrote:Now if only a fix for the maze without a skeleton or ability to turn left would appear I would be happy . Big disappointment - have gone as far as I can go and can't finish the game. The only solution that I have seen involves starting over again with an new profile and playing almost the whole game. And reports comming in point to that not working either.

Bluecassie37 wrote:Hi I'm stuck at the end of the bonus game. I need an orb to start the game at the Tree of Wishes, and I know the HOS should be at a bench near where you get the tree resin. I have been back and forward through the game and there doesn't seem to be anything to do anywhere. I only have the sword left. I must have missed something. Can anyone help?

I've got the same problem. I saw there was a new version of game (10th.October) so I uninstalled/reinstalled but it's just the same as the old version. So once again I can't finish a game. That's 2 this week ( Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can) that I can't play or finish. I seem to have had trouble with more games this year than I care to think about and not many resolutions.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 12, 12 11:37 AM
Hi elvenstardragon,

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble with this game even after getting the updated version!

One thing we see happening with the other game you mention - Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can - is that some of the old game files are not being completely removed when the earlier version is uninstalled. This can cause an issue to keep popping up even when a new version is in place and may be what's happening here too.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to check on both of your games and work with you directly to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!!!

bfgMonongahela

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 13, 12 8:14 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming into let you know we have been working hard on this game and we now have a new build that should help things to run much more smoothly!

You can find some information on that build here!

Thanks again for working with us and happy gaming to all!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 10/13/2012 at 2:24:10 PM PST

[Post New]by banjobandit on Oct 15, 12 10:10 AM

OK I finally gave up on waiting for a fix and replayed under a new profile. Skipped puzzles as I went to speed things up. IT WORKED!!!

The only problem I has was the no left turn issue. No disappearing pliers or other problems. I run XP sp2. The only thing I did other than a new profile was that I was careful to NOT USE THE BROKEN LIGHT BULB until after I had visited the tree and used the pick on the stone marker, I then could turn left.

I feel this is a real programing glitch that they should be able to fix but decided that wasn't going to happen anytime soon so played it again (UGH) to try the work around that someone came up with.

2thick4u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 2thick4u on Oct 16, 12 8:28 PM
Can't find the HOS to get the mirror in the bonus game. I have gone back and forth and still nothing. I even closed the game and went back in. I hope you aren't going to tell me I have to play the entire game over then start the bonus game over as well

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Nov 2, 12 5:19 PM
my trouble is getting to the game itself. i d/l and tried to play but it keeps going to access error and closes the game. when it's done, it reappears on my screen saying i own this game but i cannot play again. i tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but it does the same thing. now it's doing it on other games too.

[Post New]by amertl on Nov 19, 12 4:40 PM
I am at the mask puzzle in the woodworking room and I've placed all of the masks in the appropriate position according to the image in the guide. According to the guide the next step is to collect TOOLS, but no tools have appeared, the door behind the puzzle won't open. I am completely stuck and can't move to the next step. Am I missing something? I appreciate your assistance.

Go to: