MEGOD
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

ending

[Post New]by MEGOD on Oct 10, 12 3:31 AM
I have just 1 question for BOOM ZAP.What kind of ending was that? We are hanging again. According to them, there not be another chapter, but they are considering(?) another Sophia story. Normally, I would not write to the forum because I have never had a problem with a game, but this ending takes the cake! It is almost like they just wanted to get the game out & did not really look at what they produced.
When I see the name BOOM ZAP I have come to expect a great well executed game. This has me wondering if they have closed their quality control department.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:ending

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 10, 12 6:36 AM
Hi MEGOD,

Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback on this game and I am sorry that the ending was unsatisfactory for you!

As we do like to keep the Forum open for any new game questions, hints or tips and I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy though.

If you looking to chat with other Fishies about this game, please feel free to start a ’Comments’ thread for this game.

If you would like to submit a review for this game, please do so in the official Review thread, that way we can include your opinion in the feedback we pass onto the developer.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Go to: