bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Dull sword and grindstone

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 12 3:19 PM
Hi Shyerelf13,

Welcome to the Pond! Have you first placed the gear inside the grinder? That needs to be placed in the grinder before you can use the blunt sword on it. In case that step was missed, I recommend taking a look at the walkthrough here:

Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Walkthrough

In there, you'll find pictures and descriptions for each scene in the game, including that one with the grinder and the gear. All of the previous steps before the grinder will need to be completed before moving on, so hopefully that helps to find any missing pieces!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Shyerelf13 on Oct 11, 12 6:05 AM
Yes I placed the piece in the grinder but it still did nothing.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 13, 12 4:53 AM
I'm sorry to see that Shyerelf13!

If all preceding tasks have been completed fully, in the same way detailed in the Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Walkthrough and this is still not working for you, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading the next scenes fully. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

One of our Reps will be glad to take a look at this with you and provide some more specific support.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: