bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

NEW PC version available for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits CE! October 10, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 12 3:57 PM
We have a new PC version available for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition! This new version fixes errors with white box graphics and picking up the acid vial, as well as an achievement bug when playing through the game a second time.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

jb_1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits CE! October 10, 2012

[Post New]by jb_1 on Oct 11, 12 1:10 PM
Hi BFG, I installed the update earlier, and have just finished playing the game (main and bonus). At the end of the bonus chapter, the achievements page had updated correctly. However, I exited the game back to Game Manager, and then opened up the game again, checked the Achievements and it have reverted back to those earned at the end of the main game only (i.e. no longer including those earned during the bonus chapter). When I selected the PLAY option, the timer had remembered the I had already played the bonus chapter. :-(
Soooo, I think there is still a little glitch with the achievements page.
Many thanks

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits CE! October 10, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 11, 12 2:10 PM
Hi jb_1,

Welcome to the Pond, and thanks for letting us know that happened. It would also help us greatly if you could let our Tech Support Team know what you're experiencing. That way, they can track what might be causing that with a bit more information.

Also, please feel free to post any technical problems you encounter with the game here in our technical issues thread.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Oct 11, 12 10:02 PM
Fishes-

I have installed the new version, and I'm happy to say the Achievements now update correctly for me. I am running Windows XP, SP3; and I did remove the Profile Folder before reinstalling the new version. And I missed two of the Morphing Objects. Darn! This means I have to replay the Game again. If only I didn’t like it so much. Oh, well. I think I know what I’ll be doing Saturday.

Thanks to the Developers for the new version so quickly. Much enjoyed.

-Mark

fishyeyed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fishyeyed on Oct 14, 12 6:03 PM
I am playing the newer version, when doing the "soldiers v mayans puzzle" in the Officer's Dining Room I went to the guide and wrote down the solution.Something wrong here !!! Igame!!t seems to be an error. Apart from that (so far) I found it a compelling game.

fishyeyed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fishyeyed on Oct 15, 12 9:43 PM
Just completed the new version. Got all the EAGLE EYE !! 26/32 of the Hummingbirds, missed 6 somehow. 40/44 of the Beyond Objects. missed 4.
The older version is on another computer, so will have to uninstall and put in newer version. Thanks for sorting out the problem!!

Go to: