Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Puzzle Solution

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 11, 12 12:57 AM
Gee! How nice of them to stick the solution to one of the puzzles in trailer video! ;v) Wasn't that just darn nice of them? ;v)

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Puzzle Solution

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 11, 12 1:04 AM
Hi there Althena533,
I'm not sure about the intention of your post. Is this a postitive or ironic comment?
Cheers

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 11, 12 5:18 AM
I think it was ironic, and I must be unobservant, but I do not have any recollection of a puzzle solution in the trailer, but I probably would not recognize it anyway as I have not yet played the game! Looks to be another winner, just waiting for my download to finish (yes, I bought it). Happy Gaming! Oh NO, I just turned into a Lobster - quickl, I need somewhere to hide - I have heard stories about what happens to lobsters in this pond, something to do with butter?

Edited on 10/11/2012 at 5:20:59 AM PST

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 11, 12 3:30 PM
No, I meant that as a straight up fact! ;v) Go back to the game page, watch the video, and you will see the solution to the pentomino puzzle! ;v)

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 12, 12 12:00 AM
Well, the trailer for this game has been on the dev's site and U-Tube for a while so I didn't look at the one here.
There are solutions to puzzles often posted "elsewhere", so it really is nothing unusual.
Cheers

Go to: