juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

laboratory card suites

[Post New]by juttertje on Oct 11, 12 6:18 AM
I have the code for the card suites but a red box hide a part of the slot. it's not possible for me to give the solution. maybe I do something wrong or I don't have the right tool to remove that red box.
hope someone can help me with this problem.

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:laboratory card suites

[Post New]by juttertje on Oct 11, 12 9:59 AM
oke I started the game over and now when I entered the lab I did the floppydisk in the pc, got the code and I entered the code in the slot. took the ladder.
then I remove the screws of the red box and take the gloves.
it's a great game, love the story and the graphics.

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Oct 11, 12 9:04 PM
if you got the gloves first how do you remover the box to get to all of the combation of the suits because you need to get to the ladder PLEASE HELP Love the story and game

BK3009
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by BK3009 on Oct 12, 12 1:26 AM
I got to exactly the same point and was completely stuck because I had opened the box first and couldn't move it. The only thing I could do was to restart the game. Perhaps there is another solution. I've just reached that point again - so will not make the same mistake twice

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by juttertje on Oct 12, 12 1:36 AM
I think this is a small bug in the game. so be warned. first enter the code in the slot otherwise when you remove the screws of the red box and take the gloves, it's impossible to enter the code in the slot. the red box covers a part of the slot and you have to start over the game and don't make the same mistake.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 12, 12 1:40 AM
O boy, I have the same problem. I took the gloves and can't enter the code. I don't want to start over.

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Oct 12, 12 7:29 AM
I consider this issue a Technical Problem!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 12, 12 7:33 AM
Gillian8512 wrote:I consider this issue a Technical Problem!
You're right. Someone needs to post this info in the technical issues thread and also let CS know via the green envelope on the right (the former for info and the latter for a fix).

Edited on 10/12/2012 at 7:34:24 AM PST

krazynani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by krazynani on Oct 12, 12 12:51 PM
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

[Post New]by kimsoo on Oct 12, 12 12:54 PM
I just hit the same brick wall. I looked at the lab door first, didn't have the code for the lock, but did have the screwdriver for the box. So I opened the box. And now I'm stuck with the box open and the lock covered by the box.

Has anyone heard anything about a resolution other than starting over?

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Oct 12, 12 1:02 PM
Same problem. I was really enjoying it up until now.

jlhb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jlhb on Oct 12, 12 3:54 PM
I am having the exact same problem. The box is hiding the front of the code. And I was really enjoying the game up until now.

[Post New]by mollyrocket on Oct 12, 12 10:52 PM
Same thing with me, do I really have to start over, damn. I was enjoying this game up until this point.

[Post New]by crystalonice888 on Oct 13, 12 3:03 AM
When I first tried to enter the suites, the red box was covering the dial. I had to start over again.

_coral_
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by _coral_ on Oct 18, 12 2:00 PM
I'm also having the same problem! It looks like there have been ALOT of people,posting in different threads, with the exact same problem. I'm very frustrated because I really don't want to start the game over again!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 19, 12 2:01 AM
BFG and the devs are aware of the problem and working on a fix. Please make sure you contact customer support and send in a Dr. Felix. The more info they have about the problem, the better they will be able to fix it. In the meantime, if you don't want to wait for the fix, the only solution is to start over and enter the code BEFORE opening the red box.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Aug 7, 13 2:53 PM
[quoteTake theladder first and then the gloves=krazynani]SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

Go to: