how to get the key from the green room

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 11, 12 10:08 AM
I have got the clues from the bench like the sun-dial and things but still can't find the key for the grandfather clock in the green room any ideas please

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:how to get the key from the green room

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 11, 12 10:44 AM
Hi summer1946 & Welcome to the Pond,
Go to the second page and on the top, the answer is there. If you need more help, let me know, will check periodically to see if anyone needs help. Most of the answers have already been posted.

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 12, 12 12:03 AM
thanks I will try that

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 12, 12 12:27 AM
Hi I went to oxford street and found the the picture of the duke of devonshire there is also some writing on the mirror how do I reveal it need help please

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 12, 12 4:37 PM
Hi summer1946,
You need a cup of tea to reveal it. You will get this after you decipher I think the 3rd scroll. Make sure that don't forget the pebble at the oxford street apt, zoom in to file cabinet in the back, open the drawer to retrieve it, as you will need it.

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 13, 12 12:44 AM
I have the pebble but still can't find the key to the grandfather clock in the green room I must be missing something but I found the clue on the bench but that doesn't help

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 13, 12 9:07 AM
Hi summer1946,
Have you found all of the time pieces? If so, the cabinet to the right of the grandfather clock is what you need to do next. The key is in the cabinet. Place all six time pieces in there correct spots to retrieve it. The answer has been posted as to the correct places to put them. Make sure that when you get the key, the time on the clock is set as the same time oas the clock to the left.

Edited: Go to page 3 of this forum, 3rd one from bottom: Location & placement is there.

Edited on 10/13/2012 at 9:09:24 AM PST

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 14, 12 8:49 AM
Hi no I only have one time piece can't find any more would be greatful for some more help please as I'm thinking of not carrying on as I don't seem to find any objects at the moment

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 14, 12 9:31 AM
Hi summer1946,
I have already posted the location of all the time pieces before. Go the the 3rd page and 3rd from the bottom you will find the locations of all six time pieces. You will also find the order in which to place them. This is a great game, don't give up.
Just found my notes from this game;
1. Sundial- Bird Bath @ West Minster Abbey
2. Hourglass- White Room behind pillow
3. Wall Clock- Throne Room on Right Hand Side
4. Digital Clock- Market Place
5. Pendulum Clock- Westminster Abbey in a HO
6. Pocket Watch- Under Tile front of Oxford Apt.s

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 15, 12 9:58 AM
Hi thanks for getting back to me, I have all those things like the sun dial and all the others just don't know where to put them also have the pebble, bucket ,getting really mad at my self now either that or I'm stupid so please help

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 15, 12 10:56 PM
Hi summer1946,
Don't get mad at yourself or feel stupid, it happens. This game can become hard to understand. Here is what you need.
1st-Sundial, on bird bath @ West Minster Abbey
2nd-Hourglass, behind pillow on couch in White Room-Buckingham
3rd-Wall Clock-throne room
4th-Digital-HOG @ Market place
5th-Pendulum Clock HOG @ Westminster Abbey
6th-Pocket Watch on tile in front of Apartments
Note: Clean the spilled coffee with rag in white room to get clue for Tile Puzzle for 6th time. piece.
The order for placement as follows:
1900AD-Digital Clock
1800AD-Wall Clock
1500AD-Pocket Watch
1600AD-Pendulum Clock
1300BC-Sundial
1500BC-Hourglass
Hope this helps

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 17, 12 9:54 AM
thanks will try that and see what happens

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 18, 12 10:33 AM
Hi
I have placed all the time pieces in the cabinet but still can't get the key what have I done wrong

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 20, 12 11:02 PM
Hi summer1946,
Your not doing anything wrong. Once you have placed all the time pieces, you should have gotten the clock key, I will download game tomorrow and play up to this point so I can better guide you, as I'm trying to go by memory and haven't played in a long time. Be patient, I'll help you get this figured out.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 21, 12 12:09 PM
Hi summer1946,
Just went through to the point where you are at, Make sure that you have put all the time pieces in the right places. If they are in the right places, then the bottom drawer below time pieces should open up with the key inside.

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 22, 12 10:48 AM
Hi
I would like to say thank you for helping out but I have put them in the right places but will have other go and see what happens

1900 ad digital clock
1800ad wall clock
1500ad pocket watch
1600ad pen clock
1300bc sun dial
1500bc hour glass

if that is right the drawer won#t open but would be greatful for more tips

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 22, 12 4:43 PM
Hi summer1946,
You have them placed in the right spots. I don't know why the bottom drawer has not opened for you. Seems to me, that other people were having this same issue when the game came out. I will double check and see if there was a solution.

Edit: Try placing the sundial in the 1500bc and the hour glass in the 1300bc, see if that works.

Edited on 10/22/2012 at 4:52:53 PM PST

[Post New]by summer1946 on Oct 23, 12 10:34 AM
thanks it worked but I'm stuck on how to get the boat to St James Palace I have three of the puzzle pieces but need the last one can you help please

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 23, 12 9:46 PM
Hi summer1946,
I will play to that point and let you know where the last piece is tomorrow morning. But to let you know, that puzzle is one of the hardest to do. That I cannot help you with as I skippped it, because of the difficulty of it.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 24, 12 10:09 AM
Hi summer1946,
2nd disk locations is in the White Room at Buckingham Palace. You get an a HOG
3rd disk is at West Minster Abbery in HOG
4th disk is at St. James Park- use fishing rod on the bottle that is floating in water (to the right).
Not sure if your answer to the disk puzzle would be same as mine, but just in case my number was 724.

Go to: