mannequin puzzle in hos

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Oct 11, 12 2:09 PM
can't get arms and legs to stick onto mannequin in HOS. it's kind of a reddish-pink mannequin. i've tried every arm and leg in every order and they won't attach. no clues or hints to help. SG no help. anyone???????

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:mannequin puzzle in hos

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 11, 12 2:47 PM
It might have to do with where your cursor is. Most games want you to use the place where the cursor is (middle of the object) whether you can see it or not. It seemed to me in this game that I needed to actually use the tip of the object when placing it in the appropriate position. You might have to just play around with where you position the part and how close to the spot you are aiming at, right over the spot, etc. It took a bit of trial and error on some placements. Good Luck.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:mannequin puzzle in hos

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 11, 12 3:32 PM
So in otherwords putting it together right is a crap shoot?! I got the trick! ;v) Say you pick up an arm. You have to match the top end of the humorus to the shoulder. Same with the legs. You have to match the top end of the femur to the pelvis! ;v) Then when you've got things all matched up click! ;v)

Edited on 10/11/2012 at 3:40:42 PM PST

Go to: