Update still not working

[Post New]by flyingporkchop on Jan 8, 15 1:08 PM
Restarted computer, restarted game multiple times. Seemed to update yesterday night but still saying it needs to update but nothing is available in either automatic or manual update.

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by arcadiarose on Jan 8, 15 1:15 PM
arcadiarose wrote:Same here. It started me completely over to the beginning. I lost everything. I was level 47, I think. Over 18,000 coins, more than 224 diamonds, more than 20 pets, all but a few of the achievements, and more. All of it gone.

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help.

I installed the update, which got rid of the winter stuff. I still don't have my old game back.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go into my archives and reinstall my old game.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 8, 15 2:53 PM
Chris..........the Christmas cards and pets I am gifting until nobody needs them anymore.......then I will sell the rest........the ornaments I am just going to sell....cant use them now..........maybe next Christmas they will be needed but I am not going to hang on to them. ka-ching

ladyjake
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ladyjake on Jan 8, 15 3:41 PM
I have been trying to finish my Fast Focus achievement but whatever advancement I make in a session disappears after I shut down and goes back to 30/50. I figured this would probably be straightened out with the next update but it hasn't. I tried to just stay in a room where I rarely go over 45 seconds but I'm still getting nowhere. Is this me or some kind of glitch? Hoping to come across some kind of answer from someone who knows. I'm playing on a PC with Windows 7.

I played until I got the achievement and after closing down for a while, It's still there. I hope the rest of the things I try to get will work out okay. For now , though, I'm good. Thanks anyway.

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 9:05:05 PM PST

[Post New]by blankslate61 on Jan 8, 15 3:48 PM
I am not getting my rewards from prof pinfeathers

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Jan 8, 15 7:26 PM
ive played this game for about a year now . same e mail and all. I recently was unable to start game from manager. I started it from a desktop icon. all was ok until last night when an update came along. my game manager says game not activated I try to sign in and activate it but get error code 208 sometime error 900 . seems I cant play any more I go to options and manual update. says there is one update I click install it says no update found do I need to uninstall game and start over gone to level 44 im not doing all that over again HELP ME HERE thanks

kmbln
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kmbln on Jan 8, 15 10:58 PM
I have contacted customer service several times because I cannot access my game. I have not received any replies. When I try to access the game it says there is an error in the programming so the game cannot be accessed. I received the standard message saying someone would get back to me in 24 to 72 hours for the first time several days ago. I was given Incident: 150106-000306. What can be done?

Still no worky

[Post New]by flyingporkchop on Jan 9, 15 3:58 AM
flyingporkchop wrote:Restarted computer, restarted game multiple times. Seemed to update yesterday night but still saying it needs to update but nothing is available in either automatic or manual update.

Still no worky

[Post New]by mag1hue on Jan 9, 15 4:54 AM
I downloaded the latest update and everything loaded properly. But when I open the game it says that I do not have the latest version and then closes. Is there any way to get the update loaded again since it is no longer available in the game manager app?

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 9, 15 8:07 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Chris..........the Christmas cards and pets I am gifting until nobody needs them anymore.......then I will sell the rest........the ornaments I am just going to sell....cant use them now..........maybe next Christmas they will be needed but I am not going to hang on to them. ka-ching

Yes, seems like a good plan! (the ornaments will probably be different next year anyway.... Oh, that implies we foresee ourselves still playing in 2016!!! OMG!)

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 9, 15 8:10 AM
kmbln wrote:I have contacted customer service several times because I cannot access my game. I have not received any replies. When I try to access the game it says there is an error in the programming so the game cannot be accessed. I received the standard message saying someone would get back to me in 24 to 72 hours for the first time several days ago. I was given Incident: 150106-000306. What can be done?

Hi there
They will initially tell you to download their Doctor Felix program and run it and send them the result, then they will tell you to uninstall the program (MC) completely - all parts in the BF folder, the MC folder and in Roaming - and then to reiinstall it. Don't worry about that, as your details are kept on their server, so you shouldn't lose anything.
So, save yourself time: uninstall it, use Ccleaner to get rid of all the dregs, then download and install it again

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jan 9, 15 8:12 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Chris..........the Christmas cards and pets I am gifting until nobody needs them anymore.......then I will sell the rest........the ornaments I am just going to sell....cant use them now..........maybe next Christmas they will be needed but I am not going to hang on to them. ka-ching

About the eggs:
shame we can only hatch one of each - I would love to have an army of Yetis

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jan 9, 15 9:48 AM

-----------------------------------------
quick question, do you still have any blue xmas cards or a white bear or yeti to spare.
thnx
Gavi-Tn #404876

[Post New]by Blin0307 on Jan 9, 15 11:19 AM
I played my first tournament today. Got a score of 86386 which appears to put me 5th but I'm not even mentioned on the results table? Why is this please?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 9, 15 11:34 AM
G'day,

Thank you for taking the time to make a note of the issues that you've seen.

kmbln Our team is working to get caught up after the holidays and we will do everything we can to get back to you quickly. If you haven't already, please be sure to let our team know the username/Friend Code from the game.

Blin0307 There can occasionally be a delay in the updates of the results table. If you find that this hasn't corrected itself, or if it happens in another tournament, please reach out to our team and we'll look into this further.

We'll continue to share the details of this thread and the issue raised with the team working with the developer for further investigation.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by flyingporkchop on Jan 9, 15 3:06 PM
Same question

mag1hue wrote:I downloaded the latest update and everything loaded properly. But when I open the game it says that I do not have the latest version and then closes. Is there any way to get the update loaded again since it is no longer available in the game manager app?

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jan 9, 15 11:48 PM
I posted earlier in this thread that my Suenamie2 game disappeared the night of the first update and was replaced with a new game and a new ID number. I had close to 700 diamonds left on that game and thousands of coins worth of crafted items. They sent me a letter stating that it is unfortunate that the 2nd update didn't fix my problem as it did for most people.

Edited to say I got my game back!!! It has a new ID but it's my lost game .

Edited on 01/12/2015 at 4:58:01 PM PST

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Jan 10, 15 5:56 AM
I got my game working again ... I needed to completely restore my pc. need to start from scratch on everything now,, except for midnight castle it works fine all is still there and im still on level 44 wheew

[Post New]by Ammuss on Jan 10, 15 11:39 AM
I was playing Midnight castle game on my Ipad. I am at level 22 . Today after updating the game I am suddenly back to level 1 and lost all the coins and diamonds I have collected. The game got rest to the beginning. What should I do to fix this issue?

djork
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by djork on Jan 10, 15 11:46 AM
01/10/15: I'm still waiting for my game, I received an update but it was only to change XMas stuff. My lost game (Level #43) still is missing. Would you restore my game sometime or there are no chances?????

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 1:11:55 PM PST

Go to: