Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,858 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 21, 17 8:30 AM
Teresasmi, you've reached the end of the current content - it's not a tech problem. Now you're in a holding pattern with everyone else on level 74. Nobody here knows when the next update will be.
So just do the rounds, build up your inventory, do DQs & blue key quests…… all the normal stuff.
Enjoy!

retired94
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by retired94 on Jan 21, 17 3:28 PM
Am on level 74. Since end of winter event have been unable to purchase diamonds. The "store" shows "null" in price and then says "purchase declined" Can you help. My ID is i526872. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 22, 17 5:04 PM
Hello retired94 and teresasmi,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. Before I continue, I want to thank Desertdruid for dropping by with that help about the current end of content for the game and how the developers are working hard on new content to provide for our players hoping the truth will soon be revealed. We hope so too, and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team is given further information, we'll be sure to announce it on the forums for our players. Thank you for your patience while that new content is being created teresasmi.

retired94, I'm sorry that the purchases in the store don't seem to be working as expected. What I recommend here is to contact our Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, the device you are seeing this issue on, as well as what operating system that device is currently running. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For any players wondering how to find their in-game ID, the following guide can help with that:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Our Reps may ask for more information, so be sure to reply directly to any responses that are received if they are asking a question, or if the response received doesn't seem to address the issue you are seeing. This will ensure you retain your place in queue and alert our Reps that more assistance is necessary.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Jan 23, 17 6:47 AM
Still can not get the game forum this is since the beginning of December 1916 hope this will be soon rectified miss hearing the reviews and advice by others I have been playing since game began no problems before yours chris

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 23, 17 9:06 AM
Hi Kimball321,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I believe I understand that there is some trouble getting into the game forum on some occasions. If this is correct, please ensure that your wifi connection is strong. It may be helpful to turn off your connection and then turn it back on. I'll also include below a help article for further troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you continue to have issues connecting to the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your device information. The support team is always happy to further investigate.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

KAM08
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by KAM08 on Jan 24, 17 3:00 PM
What do the green and red symbols next to my friends name in the social room mean?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 24, 17 3:43 PM
Hi KAM08,

It sounds like you have a question about the indicators on the Social page in the game, and I certainly understand wanting to look into this. I can see that another thread was created about this in the forums, and so I went ahead and posted some information here:

Social room

In order to keep this thread organized and to help the Forum Moderation Team track problems and glitches, we do request that people please keep it reserved for reporting technical issues on the iOS platform of the game. If you have any additional questions about those indicators please feel free to post in that above thread or to contact one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by LadonnaJean on Jan 30, 17 6:27 AM
I play on an iPad Air and I'm not sure if this is a tech question. Just recently you started the enchanted amulet. Somehow I missed out on the first one and was wondering if I would be getting one at some point or at all. There doesn't seem to be a way to get one in the game. I'm on level 70 and wondered if I needed to delete the game and download again. I've done it before and it didn't loose any levels, but that was about a year and a half ago. My ID: i1983508

Thank you for your help.

Edited on 01/30/2017 at 7:12:51 AM PST

Dawso
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Dawso on Jan 30, 17 5:03 PM
Hi, not sure if this is a technical issue, but yesterday I had 799 diamonds and today I only have 199 diamonds. I really don't know what happened here. I really enjoy this game. My friend I'd is i1791349

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 17 10:44 AM
Hi LadonnaJean and Dawso,

Welcome to the Forums! Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring in your games.

For both of these issues, we definitely want to ensure that the correct amount of items in your games. Since we don't have the tools to access your games from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and what should be in your game. The support team is always happy to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Susan58Thompson on Feb 10, 17 2:57 PM
I'm playing the game on my iPhone 7 and would like to friend someone playing on a kindle fire. We are both logged onto facebook but it says no one can be found. We have both tried names and ID#. Can you help us?

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,858 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 11, 17 7:15 AM
Hi Susan, welcome to the forum!
No one can cross platforms to be friends, only iOS can be friends with iOS, only android can be friends with android.
There are threads for each platform to find others seeking new friends. They are in the Helpful Links thread stickied on the 1st page. Here's the iOS thread:

iOS Friend Codes, page 67

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 2:42:49 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 11, 17 2:42 PM
Hi Susan58Thompson,

I understand that you have a question about connecting with another user who's playing on a Kindle Fire, and I wanted to stop by to confirm what Desertdruid posted.

As they mentioned, there currently isn't a way to add a player on a different platform as a friend in the game. For example, while you would be able to add a friend playing on an iPad you wouldn't be able to add someone playing on an Android tablet.

However, it looks like they've also included a link to a great thread where iOS users can share friend codes and connect to other players. In case you'd like to take a look I've gone ahead and made that link clickable.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to contact myself or another one of our active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Mom9498 on Feb 12, 17 4:04 AM
My id is i343752. My game keeps crashing. I am on level 68, and after a few hos, it crashes. I don't want to delete the app and start again. Should I wait for the next update? What are next steps?

Edited on 02/12/2017 at 4:10:24 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 12, 17 4:09 PM
Hello Mom9498,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing on an iOS device. I definitely understand wanting to get that cleared up so you can continue enjoying Midnight Castle and I just wanted to swim by real fast with some preliminary troubleshooting to try as well as how to reach our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

In this case, what I recommend is seeing if the following steps can help resolve that issue with the app crashing:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

There are both iOS and Android instructions there, and I hope that the above are able to help resolve those crashes. However, for any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with that in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

It looks like you already have your in-game ID, but just in case other players need to contact our Support Team as above, the following page can help players find their in-game ID for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Dawnieodie on Feb 12, 17 6:08 PM
I am on level 74. When I click the Dragon to complete a quest it tells me it will be available in a future update. It has been 2 weeks. I love the game and would like to continue playing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 13, 17 8:16 AM
Hi Dawnieodie,

Welcome to the Forums! I understand that there is some question when an update will be available to progress with the Wise Dragon. The Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding when an update will be available with this content. Once any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums to inform the players. It is recommended to refer to the following thread as any update will be posted there:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS) - December 15, 2016

In the meantime, players are encouraged to continue to bring up their inventory and replay hidden object scenes.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Cassiopeia11 on Feb 15, 17 2:56 PM
Hi to any moderator!
My ID is i.1036393 and I would like to know whether the puzzle game has already been rolled out for iPad in Europe? So far I have had nothing although I saw somewhere else that somebody said Europe already has this update but it was not stated whether it was for PC or iOS. Please let me know.
Thanks.

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 17 3:14 PM
Howdy Cassiopeia11,

Thank you for taking the time to ask about the new Puzzles feature in the game. It totally makes sense to know when the newest features in Midnight Castle will arrive in the iOS version for the game, and while the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have the specific date when this may happen, I do know that a moderator will announce that change in the iOS specific update forum located below:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS) - December 15, 2016

That thread will have a revised date as well as a new post about the recent update as soon as it is provided to iOS players. That post will be the latest and last post in that above thread. I hope it is soon so that everyone can enjoy the new feature!

Thank you for your time, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/15/2017 at 3:17:54 PM PST

17cyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 17cyn on Feb 16, 17 6:57 AM
I am stuck on level 74 due to dragon's quest is locked until future update,what do I do, been this way over a week now. All I am able to due is search for destiny keys, to what end? Code is i550711

Go to: