bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 14, 12 12:38 PM
Hi daquari,

I also replied over in the tech issues thread for this game, but just in case, here's the gist of that other post...

Since updating your drivers and reinstalling the game didn't help, I think it's definitely best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team now.

The Forums really aren't suited for the kind of information gathering and troubleshooting that can get these issues corrected quickly. But our Tech Support Team has the tools to see how the game is working on your particular system and can work with you directly on getting this issue resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by daquari on Oct 14, 12 1:40 PM
sorry i thought these things were to help people. I will just delete the game thanks again.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 14, 12 7:46 PM
hey all. why is there no walkthur. Kneed to know how to open drawer in elvis's office can sombody help me.

[Post New]by freckles009 on Oct 14, 12 9:26 PM
I love the game so far. I did not get my full hour of free play. How long is the game if there is more than 30 minutes of play?

[Post New]by slopoke1112 on Nov 11, 12 6:58 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi daquari,

I also replied over in the tech issues thread for this game, but just in case, here's the gist of that other post...

Since updating your drivers and reinstalling the game didn't help, I think it's definitely best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team now.

The Forums really aren't suited for the kind of information gathering and troubleshooting that can get these issues corrected quickly. But our Tech Support Team has the tools to see how the game is working on your particular system and can work with you directly on getting this issue resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: