parkfamks
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Where did it go?

[Post New]by parkfamks on Oct 14, 12 7:14 AM
Recently I decided to replay Plantasia. I searched for it, but it was no longer on the list of PC downloads. When I got to the forums I clicked Try this game, which took me to the page where there are the buy now and free trial buttons, but where the free trial button normally was it said there is no longer a download for this game. Where did it go? I purchased this game a long time ago, and would like to play it again.

Re:Where did it go?

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Oct 25, 12 9:47 PM
Hi Parkfamks.

I too bought this game at BF last year, I believe, and I recently reinstalled it via My Purchase History, so it was still here somewhere.

Perhaps someone from BF could give a better answer.

[Post New]by CrazyWriterLady on Feb 13, 13 12:46 PM
I'd like to know what happened to it as well! I bought the game cd a number of years ago, but I'd really like to add it to my BF games collection so it's in the same place.

I know Plantasia was a Playfirst game originally, and that Playfirst has apparently gone to creating games for mobile devices, but all of their other PC games are still here on BFG. It's very strange.

[Post New]by Wellheregoes on Apr 8, 14 4:52 PM
Yup--- and now I can't even re-buy it!

[Post New]by mommaplays on Jul 7, 14 1:54 AM
I wonder if that's what's going with the problems I"m encountering. I purchased it in 2008 and when I had to reinstall game manager I didn't download all my games. I just tried to download Plantasia and it keeps saying I need Xtras (but not sure how to do it or where to get them) and no specific error codes. It won't load, just keep getting lots of error messages

Go to: