grandmaEL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

museum laboratory cupboard

[Post New]by grandmaEL on Oct 14, 12 3:09 PM
I am really enjoying this game, but now I'm baffled. I opened the box and got the gloves before I entered the code of "spade,heart, spade, club" - (that might not be in the right order) now that the box is open there seems to be like a shadow over 2 of the 6 tumblers, which keeps me from getting the ladder out. Do I have to restart under a different name, or is there something else I can do?

Re:museum laboratory cupboard

[Post New]by BigFishSue2 on Oct 14, 12 3:14 PM
I am in the same boat. Because I opened the box with the screwdriver before I put in the code, there is no way to enter the full code, and continue with the game.

Please advise!!!!

[Post New]by comatoes on Oct 14, 12 4:34 PM
I did the same thing, i got the gloves before I put the code in and now I can not go on, because I can not put the cabinet code in, and get the latter, The screwdriver is gone also, so there is no way to try and redo? what do I do?

I am not going to to start under new name? grandma El , I want to be refunded If this is a FLAW in the game! Please advise.....

[Post New]by comatoes on Oct 14, 12 4:39 PM
OOPS I meant Get the Ladder not latter, sorry.

[Post New]by nettie727 on Oct 14, 12 7:00 PM
I did the same thing. Pretty far into the game to start all over. What to do?????

[Post New]by suzq52 on Oct 15, 12 12:05 PM
I lost the screwdriver some where and cannot get in the toolbox for the gloves. I am stumped.

euwiles
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by euwiles on Oct 16, 12 11:49 AM
I have the same problem as the others. What can we do other than start over???

[Post New]by rednewt13 on Oct 16, 12 11:23 PM
i'm having the exact same problem! seems as though there is a flaw in the game....anybody have a solution? we should not have to start over!!

moxy31
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by moxy31 on Oct 17, 12 5:00 AM
I am also having the same problem and do not want to have to start over.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 17, 12 9:25 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see so many of your are having trouble at this spot in the game!

It does look like this may be more of a technical issue and our team is working on getting it addressed now.

If you haven't already done so, please run a Dr. Felix Report and send it in to our Tech Support Team. These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments that can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations.

You can read more about how to run the Dr. Felix and get it to Tech Support in the post we've created here.

Also, since we would like to collect information about any tech issues in the specific thread here, I'm going to go ahead and lock this separate thread now. You're welcome to post again over in that thread if you'd like.

Thanks so much!!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: