bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tumblebugs 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Tumblebugs 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tumblebugs 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Welcome to Tumblebugs 2 forum

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Jul 7, 09 12:22 PM
I can't beat the game to free them. I have tried over and over how do you manage to do it in the alloted time????
Thanks
Marcie

[Post New]by DPaxman on Oct 9, 10 1:28 AM
I get to the circular one and have tried at least 30 times but cannot get through. What is the goal. Is it time, points or just all the balls until the end.
I have had enough and am not going back. This is the first game I have not been able to get the hang of. I sailed through every other section upto the circular one. I do not think I will be able to do any more if they are all like this one. A shame really as it is in the beginning of the game.

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 27, 10 5:37 AM
I have tried both Tumblebugs and Tumblebugs 2. I much prefer this one. I haven't played it too long yet, so I haven't gotten as far as some of the other fishes, but I am enjoying it. I hope this is not another game that gets to a place that you cannot progress without it turning into a struggle. Games with all that stress are not fun; they are work and frustration to those of us that are not more expert at video games!

tumblebugs 2 options

[Post New]by marghajr on May 31, 12 9:53 AM
what happened to the option to play the kind of game you can play on Tumblebugs? All I can play is the Neverending version or the 27 round Rescue!! I was in the middle of the third option, it shut off & I cant get it anymore!!!!!

Go to: