maglad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

butterfly door

[Post New]by maglad on Oct 15, 12 6:14 AM
after doing the puzzle, I can't get through the door - the screen just goes black

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

butterfly door

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 15, 12 8:39 AM
maglad wrote:after doing the puzzle, I can't get through the door - the screen just goes black

Welcome to the forums, maglad!

Sorry you are having trouble.

You should first try reinstalling the game.Also, making sure the video card drivers, DirectX and Flash are updated.

If this does not help, you should contact tech support- click on the green envelope on the right.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:butterfly door

[Post New]by crypsynight on Oct 15, 12 10:54 PM
You'll probably find that there is an "access violation" notice there somewhere.
Seems to be a problem with this game........

[Post New]by Gramma26 on Oct 16, 12 9:00 AM
I had exactly the same problem - but mine came with a message about an error in access violation - then the game just shut down. I am going to try to reinstall the darn thing.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 16, 12 10:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

It does look like there is a bit of technical issue going on at this point in the game. We are working to get it addressed now, but please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and send in a Dr. Felix Report.

These reports include very valuable information that we can use to pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed. It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations. And the more information we have about the nature of the problem and how widespread it is, the better.

You can read more about how to contact Tech Support with that information in the post we've created here.

We'd also like to collect posts about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. Since it looks like that's what's going on with the butterfly puzzle, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. You're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like, though.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: