Calipers in tool box - Awakening The Skyward Castle Collectors Edition

[Post New]by Lakelure on Oct 15, 12 6:11 PM
I cannot get the game to except my selecting the calipers in the middle level of the tool box. I have used the hint button and I know what I need to select but nothing happens when I do. I cannot move on in the game without the calipers being selected so that I can obtain the sissors.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Calipers in tool box - Awakening The Skyward Castle Collectors Edition

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Oct 16, 12 2:56 AM
Heya Lakelure, welcome to the Pond!

If an item in a game can't be picked up we have found that it often helps to uninstall and reinstall the game to clean up the files a little.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

As we also try to collect all information about problems with the game in a dedicated tech thread directly in the game's Forum here, I'll be locking this thread and move it over to the game Forum. You're of course welcome to repost in the thread mentioned above!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 10/23/2012 at 4:04:22 AM PST

Go to: