bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Turbo Pizza - Released on July 19, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Rebecca and Robert are on a quest to build a successful restaurant franchise! In Turbo Pizza, you have full control over their pizza destiny. Decide when its right to purchase new appliances, better menu options, or put resources behind developing Rebecca and Roberts skills. Save enough money to open a second location in an even MORE unique setting. Meet your customers needs and word of mouth will bring the masses. Remember though, different customers have different needs.

Re:Turbo Pizza - Released on July 19, 2007

[Post New]by rigger42 on Sep 1, 08 12:04 PM
I tried the trial of this and only had two upgrades left to buy when the hour ran out -- does it go beyond that?

Also, in the intro it looked like someone was going to try and challenge the success of the new pizza shop but I didn't see any other storyboards.

I guess I'm just wondering if the game goes on for more than an hour.

[Post New]by LdyBrin on Sep 11, 08 2:17 PM
absolutely the best! i would play this game till my eyeballs fall out. i get "expert" on almost every level.

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Sep 11, 08 5:41 PM
I own both the pizza and sub game/ Thought the pizza one was a bit short but still enjoyed it although I like the subs much better.

[Post New]by bethn647 on Sep 15, 08 12:04 AM
Turbo Pizza was too easy and too short. I completed the game in less than two hours and could not believe that it ended when it did. This game is for beginners only. Turbo Subs is much better and much harder. I have yet to complete it and am stuck on a level.

[Post New]by Laziense on Oct 6, 08 3:35 PM
Hi there. I'm on level 28 and I'm stuck! It seems impossible to pass. Can someone help me?

[Post New]by kaethe11 on Nov 16, 08 11:41 AM
Laziense wrote:Hi there. I'm on level 28 and I'm stuck! It seems impossible to pass. Can someone help me?

Hi, did you get some help? I´ve got the same problem?

[Post New]by dani_6901 on Feb 25, 09 8:48 PM
how about level 49? how do u beat the level? it seems to be that the customers dont come in fast enough!?

ltela
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ltela on Sep 2, 09 9:44 AM
the trick is to get everything ready and cooking before people ask for it so that when they do you already have it ready and you can just give it to them

[Post New]by thordare on Feb 5, 10 5:36 AM
I`ve come to level 50, and there it stands " will be continued"?!?!?
Is this the end?????

[Post New]by baglady2011 on Sep 24, 11 2:14 PM
kaethe11 wrote:
Laziense wrote:Hi there. I'm on level 28 and I'm stuck! It seems impossible to pass. Can someone help me?

Hi, did you get some help? I´ve got the same problem?

Make sure your using a mouse and not the touchpad on your laptop, if you are using a laptop. I found this to be helpful in winning the levels, although I am stuck on level 48.

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 2:15:32 PM PST

Go to: