I need help please, I can't seem to get anywhere with this game. \

[Post New]by dcbsunny on Oct 16, 12 7:41 AM
when do you get to look for hidden objects??? How do you look for them? I just go from room to room to room. Pretty soon that bedroom belonging to Elvis's mom will be occupied. Some one tell me how to play the game please. I have about 40 BF games but this one has me baffled. HELP.

judie4552
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:I need help please, I can't seem to get anywhere with this game. \

[Post New]by judie4552 on Oct 19, 12 10:12 AM
Try using the hint button it's all you need look for the musical notes they can lead you to where you need to go.

Edited on 10/19/2012 at 7:38:21 PM PST

[Post New]by jennywren384 on Oct 19, 12 12:47 PM
Cannot make any sense of this game. The hint button doesn't seem to do anything at all. It is very frustrating.

[Post New]by loudyeller on Oct 20, 12 9:38 AM
[b]I also had problems in the beginning. I came to the forum looking for a "walk through" and found none.

The whole key to this game is the "hint" button. It is not like most that will give you only one move. This one takes you step by step to solve the next puzzle. I just finished the game and found it delightful.

[Post New]by bevrene on Oct 30, 12 2:51 PM
Help PLEEEEEase some give step by step walkthrough for this game I am also stuck cannot get pass kitchen, office area pkus cannot find Any walthroughs for this game anywhere, I would love to continue touring Graceland it seems fun but can't do anything now that I entered Mansion. A Walkthrough Is needed bad. Thanks

Freya06
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Freya06 on Nov 27, 12 11:41 AM
I need a walkthrough too! I'm really stuck. Maybe I'll just go back and watch the old videos; they're still the best shows I've every seen!

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on Dec 3, 12 1:14 PM
I too had problems knowing what to do and where to go in this game. Someone mentioned using the Hint button. It works like a charm! As long as you aren't inside of a 'hidden object room' where you have a list of things to find, the Hint button will guide you to your next step. It's the only thing that has kept me from pulling my hair out and forgetting about this game. There are lots of things to find and mini-puzzles to keep you busy.

Many "next steps" will not present themselves until you have located and performed certain tasks. It's a good game!

[Post New]by twestisbest on May 10, 13 8:30 AM
I also need help. I have used hint button which gives me the infor no more in this site look elsewhere I have looked in most rooms and it says same for all rooms. I have tried the map but this shows me where I am but not where to look. I am going to give up if someone cant help!

[Post New]by dlschrank on Nov 2, 13 10:05 PM
I need help too. I have downloaded this game just as I did with other games. But, when I click play, it doesn't do anything.

[Post New]by fyrhsedog on Feb 16, 14 3:54 PM
I cannot do anything with this game. Do not waste you money makes no sense you just wander around

jeanjrs
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jeanjrs on May 23, 14 2:53 PM
bevrene wrote:Help PLEEEEEase some give step by step walkthrough for this game I am also stuck cannot get pass kitchen, office area pkus cannot find Any walthroughs for this game anywhere, I would love to continue touring Graceland it seems fun but can't do anything now that I entered Mansion. A Walkthrough Is needed bad. Thanks

Go to: