craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Anyone have problems?

[Post New]by craskehouse on Feb 11, 09 11:57 PM
Had problems with this,downloads up to 98% then stops...Tried it 4 times and it takes forever ..Sent an email for a refund!

sazzyB
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Anyone have problems?

[Post New]by sazzyB on Feb 12, 09 12:28 AM
where and who do you sent to for a refund please let me know

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Feb 12, 09 4:43 AM
Couldnt remember where to send it,so sent it to the address on the email they sent when i brought the game.

sazzyB
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by sazzyB on Feb 12, 09 6:53 AM
thank you very much
game looked good, but took to long to download and can't get off 1st board.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Feb 12, 09 10:31 AM
Hello sazzyB! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with downloading Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Feb 12, 09 7:55 PM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello sazzyB! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with downloading Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=hl_7skgj" target="_blank">here</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

i didnt have any problems downloading this game have had a wonderful time playing it keep persisting fishes cause its worth it graphics and dialogue fantastic and clues are excellent a long the way good one BFG

gammer6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by gammer6 on Feb 13, 09 3:57 AM
downloaded the game installed activated went to play and NOTHING...goes back to game manager and thanks me for playing the game. now what?

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Feb 13, 09 10:25 AM
gammer6, this happened to me only once. I was already half way through the game and was going back to start a saved game, and when I tried to open the game again, it wouldn't let me in, the game manager did to me what it did to you. I simply re-started my computer and everything was OK.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Feb 14, 09 8:00 AM
Having a problem curing the guy who stutters to get the salt. Had the same problem curing TAouya's husband of his sneezing.Finally it worked. Is the system slow or what? She repeated the words necessary to expel sickness but then she says It didn't work. No kidding! Why not? NEVER MIND...I FIGURED IT OUT. YOU PUT the hankerchief on the person to be cured, she says the spell then you click on the person or animal next to them and they are cured. YEH!

Edited on 02/15/2009 at 4:57:42 PM PST

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Feb 14, 09 11:33 PM
Got my game credit refunded,now just have to wait for a game i want to buy.

[Post New]by lizgame59 on Feb 15, 09 2:08 PM
I have 2 problems:

1. How do you save and quit?

2. What are you supposed to do other than walk around when you find the room with the secret passage behind the wall? All I wind up doing is walking around and around.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Feb 15, 09 4:54 PM
Look on the floor and pick up the items you find. Go to the wall near where you entered and look on the wall. You have to put the carving in the correct order. use the walkthrough for a guide.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Feb 15, 09 4:55 PM
To save and quite you click the right side of mouse button and click on the X to exit. you will see a screen with save. you save and then quit. Make sure you save first.

[Post New]by way2coolgrany on Feb 15, 09 9:36 PM
It takes a looooog time to dwnload because it's such a large file..now that I've got the game I cant get out ot the courtyard...just 'running' in circles trying to find my way to the first place to go...LOL

timekeeper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by timekeeper on Feb 16, 09 6:36 AM
way2coolgrany I am having the same problem only I ws getting background information when I left and when I came back it has me walking around the halls I havn't even got to play the game yet

Edited on 02/16/2009 at 6:39:03 AM PST

timekeeper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by timekeeper on Feb 16, 09 6:45 AM
way2coolgrany I am having the same problem only I had been looking at bckground information when I left and when I got back to the game it has me going in circles in the halls I haven't even got to play the game yet it's a little--no it's a big disappointment

[Post New]by salpolestick39 on Feb 17, 09 4:11 AM
what the is the song from lotus flower as i am stuck in the three chammber please

Edited on 02/17/2009 at 4:12:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Jules1414 on May 15, 11 9:07 AM
1st snake bite: What do you do if you die?

[Post New]by SongGypsy on Nov 11, 13 11:11 AM
I had a problem downloading the game, tried everything suggested then ran a report and sent it to BFG Customer Service email address. Tried it again today (a few days after I sent my email request for refund of free credit), and to my surprise, it downloaded. I had not heard from BFG so I was just taking a chance. Now, it's loaded and I'm attempting to play it but the 360 turn arounds made me a little seasick as I am unable to do circles without blacking out. I'll keep it and try again later. There are too many others I like to play right now to stress myself with this one. I no longer want a refund and will keep this one now that's it's downloaded and activated. Thank you,

Go to: