bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Toy Defense - Free to Play

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 17, 12 12:26 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Toy Defense - Free to Play ? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Toy Defense - Free to Play page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Reviews for Toy Defense - Free to Play

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 17, 12 12:26 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by SirPoop on Oct 20, 12 10:51 PM
Boy Howdy I tell ya what .... I've been playing this game for hours and havent spent one penny ... everyone seems ta be whining about paying ... I have not paid for anything and I'm getting along in the game just fine ... So there

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 20, 13 8:41 PM
This game looked interesting, I had just come from trying sushi chop....however, alas, this game was just not for me....the minute I finally figured out what I was supposed to do I realized I was just coming from one round of stress to another....for me, an nice game where I can relax is more my cup of tea and gattling gun clad soldiers is just not going to help me relax...yet another for the delete pile. My anxiety level for the night has been fulfilled and I am off to bed.....I love the free to play Found, and Farm Up, these are more my speed, I also like the Headless Horseman free to play as well.....for all those who like fast paced and action pack this should definitely suit you.

Go to: