bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Turbo Pizza forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Turbo Pizza forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Turbo Pizza players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to Turbo Pizza forum

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 25, 10 9:10 AM
Addictive game, with cute graphic.

[Post New]by purplezen on Jan 14, 11 4:09 PM
Does anyone have any hints & tips on how to reach 7200 goal on level 28 stage 6 of the underwater pizza parlour bit? The customers have oxygen helmet thingys on and seem to leave very quickly because there air runs out. Not leaving me enough time to cook the pizzas therefore not gaining enough cash for the 7200 goal. I have tried upgrading the cakes and cola to gain more money as well as trying clicking on the sea chef course which makes the chef makes the pizzas quicker and tried the underwater waitress course which doesn't seem to be doing anything either. The highest score I have gained so far is in the 5000 region when I upgraded both the cakes and cola. But doesn't seem to be going any higher. I love this game but this is very frustrating. Aaarrrgh!

FlorencePS
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Turbo Pizza Level 25

[Post New]by FlorencePS on Aug 19, 11 5:27 PM
Can anyone tell me what those ? marks are all about? Do I need to guess what each customer wants? That doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

[Post New]by Missie2710 on Sep 23, 11 7:13 PM
Does anyone have a free game code for this game or any of the other turbo games?? I really love these three games and want to own them...
Please help me!

My11Kids
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by My11Kids on Oct 24, 11 5:00 PM
purplezen wrote:Does anyone have any hints & tips on how to reach 7200 goal on level 28 stage 6 of the underwater pizza parlour bit? The customers have oxygen helmet thingys on and seem to leave very quickly because there air runs out. Not leaving me enough time to cook the pizzas therefore not gaining enough cash for the 7200 goal. I have tried upgrading the cakes and cola to gain more money as well as trying clicking on the sea chef course which makes the chef makes the pizzas quicker and tried the underwater waitress course which doesn't seem to be doing anything either. The highest score I have gained so far is in the 5000 region when I upgraded both the cakes and cola. But doesn't seem to be going any higher. I love this game but this is very frustrating. Aaarrrgh!

First thing I do is make sure to serve customers 2 or more at a time. You get a LOT of extra points for serving more than one customer at the same time. Also, I make some pizzas ahead of time. If you can earn enough money to buy a third oven by this level you could make one of each kind but I never have enough money! Also, the first ten customers always order a soda on this level. Just keep clicking on them two at a time and grabbing two sodas. Just my ideas.

My11Kids
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Turbo Pizza Level 25

[Post New]by My11Kids on Oct 24, 11 5:06 PM
FlorencePS wrote:Can anyone tell me what those ? marks are all about? Do I need to guess what each customer wants? That doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

Sounds like your game didn't download correctly. My level 25 shows what each customer wants just like the other levels. Try downloading it again.

novaray1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by novaray1 on Jan 28, 13 12:17 AM
I have tried to beat the game , but its impossible i have over 105 pts and the extra sign , I serve all the customers and time and time again they say you failed, this is not fun anymore , i played the same scene 12 times in a row served all the customers and still it said I failed, I give up..

Go to: