Help! I can't figure out shooting the ghosts.

[Post New]by RUFFRIDER on Oct 17, 12 5:15 PM
Didn't have trouble on the other games, but I can't figure out shooting the ghost part at the end. I hit the glowing target, sometimes a ghost appears, sometimes they don't. Am I supposed to shoot the targets in order or something? I am hitting the targets right center but I might get a ghost appear or not. If a ghost doesn't appear even though I know I hit the glowing target, it makes me start over. What am I going wrong? Am I not supposed to hit them dead center, or what?
My frustration level has hit 10!
Lisa

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Help! I can't figure out shooting the ghosts.

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Oct 17, 12 7:43 PM
hi ruffrider join the club lol i am in the same spot as well. ok you smart fishes or modsany help would be great thank you . hope you are all having a great week i will swim by later to see if there is any info off to dreamland its been a longggg day nite all

Edited on 10/17/2012 at 7:47:12 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 25, 12 2:29 AM
just keep on doing it - it repeated a few times for me. Not sure if its because I did poorly at the ending parts of each round of shooting ghosts, or if that was the way it was meant to go but it eventually ends. Doesnt take too, too many tries. 5 maybe?

[Post New]by HeadRightGames on Nov 8, 12 11:42 AM
Hi there,

To capture the ghosts, you must hit 5 pink glowing targets in a row (the targets in the HUD will light up accordingly), and then hit the white glowing target to release the ghosts.

Once the ghosts are released, just click them to shoot and capture them.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

~HRG

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Oct 1, 13 7:50 AM
Like everyone on here, I know what to do in theory, but hitting 5 targets in succession twice in nigh on impossible. I managed to hit 5 targets, the one special one and then two ghosts twice out of goodness knows how many attempts. Having completed this, the target area moves up the table to the left near where the skeleton is sat and another 5 shots in succession have to be fired together with the final shot and presumably more ghosts. This second set is, in my opinion, harder than the first and so far I have failed miserably. Anyone got any advice?

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Aug 25, 14 6:28 PM
Same problem! I am usually good at shooting games. This one is ridiculous I have a low tolerance for games that let you get near the end then make it impossible to win.

Go to: