[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 18, 12 12:23 AM
Any comments fishes?

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Todays DD October 18 2012

[Post New]by minesita on Oct 18, 12 5:19 PM
I bought today the game, I finished and enjoyed not too much.
Thanks to Jurinne, another post in late August , the story made a little sense to me. Still I don't know who I was, and who the monster was. I don't think I will replay and read better the journal, because so many HO and too dark for my taste.
I agree with everybody, very easy the minigames, I didn't skip any of them, and I used the wk. only to know where to go some times (no good the hint on these cases).
But, I'm happy I bought it and helped the Pink Ribbon.
Happy gaming!

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Oct 18, 12 7:33 PM
I really like this game. Kind of an interesting story line and I am wondering just who the 'bad un' is. The graphics are interesting and, while the mini games may be easy, they are rather enjoyable. So this game may not tax the brain so much but it is fun to play and I bought it as soon as I finished the trial.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 19, 12 12:01 PM
I bought this game yesterday and just finished . I'm not the quickest player but it did take me probably about four hours on and off . I dont always take much notice of the story line so not much to say there , but I really enjoyed the game itself ,enough HO scenes and puzzles which didnt have me racking my brains didnt need the W/T once which for me is a change all in all if it comes as a DD again snap it up .

Go to: