tiggerdoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

wheres the mannequin

[Post New]by tiggerdoo on Oct 18, 12 5:11 AM
I'm on my second time around on this game and still been unable to the item. its gotta be big

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:wheres the mannequin

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 19, 12 8:36 PM
Spoiler, highlight to see:
The mannequin is not big, it looks like a wooden figurine and there are a couple places that have that object, so off-hand I can't recall which is the mannequin and which is the marionette - but they are the same in appearance - hope this helps!

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Nov 13, 12 8:38 AM
I have played this game several times but still cannot find the mannequin, anyone know where it is?

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Apr 3, 13 2:01 PM
Somebody please help, still can't find the mannequin, what scene is it in, please help it is driving me crazy

[Post New]by byacard on May 20, 13 3:30 PM
I've played this game more than a couple of times and I know where the marionette is, but it has never come up on the list as a mannequin. And if it ain't on the list it won't let you choose it as an option. At least I've never had it happen - I have another item with the same problem - the chicken feathers - they never appear anywhere either on any of my lists.

[Post New]by marnieanne on Jun 14, 14 2:13 PM
byacard wrote:I've played this game more than a couple of times and I know where the marionette is, but it has never come up on the list as a mannequin. And if it ain't on the list it won't let you choose it as an option. At least I've never had it happen - I have another item with the same problem - the chicken feathers - they never appear anywhere either on any of my lists.

I've also run into this problem. I played the game slowly and learned that there's a total of 100 Quests. However, they only give the necessary objects for 97 of the Quests. I refused to build my last blueprint item, and they closed down my shop, so I left all the plants and animal products ready to be harvested alone, and I've been doing nothing but searching for the Quest objects. I have been playing an additional 2 hours now, since finding the last given required object (which, for me, was the Magic Wand) hoping to find the elusive objects for the Quests titled: "Tabula Rasa" (Required object: Mannequin), "Keep Plucking that Chicken" (Required objects: 3 Feathers), and "Time for some Thrilling Heroics" (Required object: Duct tape). The required objects have not shown up on any of my lists yet, which really sucks!

I don't understand why the creators of the game would do such a thing.

Does anybody know if the second Farmington Tales: Winter game's Quests objects are all given?

Go to: