vivier
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

scenes flickering near bottom

[Post New]by vivier on Oct 18, 12 10:24 PM
i did the dem seems like good game but in some scenes the bottom half of pic flickers . this is the second game that its happen in , anyone else having this happen

Vladdypoos
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:scenes flickering near bottom

[Post New]by Vladdypoos on Oct 21, 12 6:49 AM
Me! Thought my laptop was playing up but it's definitely the game. Only happens on some scenes, seems to be mostly the HO scenes and it's quite distracting.

Good game though and with a map too so the good outweighs the bad for me.

[Post New]by Dianamarieg81 on Oct 21, 12 10:36 PM
it's your video card, basically it means your computer or laptop is running as fast as it can but the program is a little to much for it, you can try and see if there is an update/upgrade on your video card or you can buy one that is more advance, you would have to go to electronic store to get the right one, I suggest best buy they usually have what you need and also if you go to there website they have an area on the site that lets you know which components are compatible with your computer, ex. video cards and memory.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Oct 23, 12 4:51 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to read that the scenes are flickering.

As Dianamarieg81 mentioned, this could be linked to the video card performance,and can be solved by running few updates. To make sure your configuration allows the game to run smoothly I suggest you to check our help page:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you want us to help you out after this, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be please to help you and make sure to investigate exactly what's happening.

As this is a tech issue, I'm going to lock this separate thread now to keep things tidy, but you're welcome to post over in the specific Tech thread here if you'd like.

Hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

Edited on 10/23/2012 at 5:00:07 AM PST

Go to: