[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 19, 12 12:12 AM
Any comments fishes?

hive83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Todays DD October 19 2012

[Post New]by hive83 on Oct 19, 12 5:37 AM
Try demo first,game locks up after ten minutes.Is this becomeing a regular thing or what?

[Post New]by moonfish1956 on Oct 19, 12 8:58 AM
I've installed and uninstalled 3 times so far. Once I got an access violation and twice I had no text in drop down dialog boxes, nor any text in hidden object scene. Try doing a HOS without a list!! The maddening thing is, having read the tech problem pages from 1 year AGO, exactly the same complaints were voiced. Am I to understand that nothing has been fixed since then? Very poor show Big Fish, I will be very interested to see what you have to say ... that is when/if you reply.

njmathews
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by njmathews on Oct 19, 12 10:41 AM
Just played 25 minutes of the demo with no tech issue on my Windows 7 laptop. Clear/junk pile HOGs, good voice acting. I've encountered two puzzles, which were both fairly simple to solve. I hope they get progressively more difficult, but still good for a less brainy day. I'm trying not to go too wild purchasing DDs for the great cause this month, but I found myself caught up in the story! So off I go to purchase.

P.S. If after checking out the Tech thread you are still having technical problems and really want a particular game, I strongly encourage you to contact Customer Support. I've only had this come up a few times over the years, but each time I was able to carry on an email conversation with one individual who worked the problem through to its conclusion. Twice it has meant crediting my account, but every other time they found the solution. I even "piggy-backed" a second problem from a different game and Paul fixed both! Didn't mean to go on so long, but wanted you to know you will be treated well.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Oct 19, 12 11:49 AM
Another great DD game and picked it up right away.. I had forgotten about it and it was on my list of ones to buy. I have had no problems downloading or anything else with it. Liked the background music of piano playing, something a little different. Hints reload fast and HOG's might be a bit hard to see but you do have the hint button.. Great deal.

[Post New]by moonfish1956 on Oct 19, 12 12:43 PM
Thanks njmathews, will do as advised. I hope they can help as even the little I've played of this game has made me really want to continue. Fingers crossed!

Go to: