bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Walkthrough for Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore available!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 19, 12 12:40 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore on our blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Re:Walkthrough for Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore available!

[Post New]by tstokjes on Dec 12, 12 9:51 PM
Hi,
The link you provided is taking me to a yahoo search engine and it tells me that the page is not found. Any other link?

Thanks,
Kim

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 19, 12 9:21 AM
The link works for me, but you can try copying and pasting the URL below:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/haunted-halls-revenge-of-dr-blackmore-walkthrough/?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=cm&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=hauntedhallsrevengeofdrblackmorewt&npv6=20121019&npi=engcmbfgenghauntedhallsrevengeofdrblackmorewt20121019

ETA: Wow! That turned out really long! Alternately, you can go to the blog link at the top of the page (directly under the tabs) then choose Walkthroughs, then find the WT for this game. Good luck!

Edited on 12/19/2012 at 9:23:51 AM PST

mimi2499
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mimi2499 on May 5, 14 5:53 PM
I was supposed to receive a hook during the Pompeii section, in order to get the object out from between two baskets. I didn't receive it and I don't think I can get back to the HO game, Now what?

Go to: