bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 20, 12 12:29 AM
A local contest turns into an arson scene and now deceit smolders among the charred ruins of the River Heights Town Hall in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes. Police have several suspects, but well-placed incriminating evidence and poisonous local gossip compelled authorities to make only one arrest: Nancy Drew. Can you, as the teenage detective and her closest friends, catch the real arsonist and extinguish the accusations among the embers?

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Oct 20, 12 10:58 AM
I have this game and no matter how many times i try to restart the game ( new name each time ) i still can not get past everyone having the finger print , and i tried everyone with the LOCK PICK kit and still can not get it to work, the finger pints worked, and i still can not get the INFO her father left on the fire place, i tried every one to go get it but it has not shown up, HELP, Please, THANKS

[Post New]by SherlockGirls on Oct 20, 12 5:50 PM
Hi Vinnie 59 ! Welcome to the pond !

I always have problems knowing what to do in these games, and I couldn't do without a walkthrough. Google it to find it on the web; it'll be free to use, bless their hearts.

[Post New]by likearock on Oct 20, 12 8:32 PM
please help with the password for police computer. have tried looking at walk through but nothing makes sense

cosmoscos
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by cosmoscos on Oct 21, 12 3:20 AM
Instructions are in the top drawer of evidence locker 205. You need to have one of each number selected, but only one in each collumn and row. Iirc the bottom left and upper right corners are the ones you need.

Go to: