je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by je_peche on Oct 20, 12 4:24 AM
I can't make heads or tails of this game.

Pam

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 20, 12 4:41 AM
Hi je_peche,

I am sorry you are having trouble getting going in this game.

We don't have a walkthrough for this game as yet, but that's not to say we won't.

Should one become available, we will be sure to announce that in this game Forum.

I would still like to help out though, so if you let me know what part you are at, I will be glad to see what I can do to direct you.

Failing that, it is worthwhile checking if Edwina (the girl to the right of the screen) has any hints for you!

Best of luck,

bfgBaikal

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Oct 20, 12 5:48 AM
thanks! I've given up for the time being, playing something else!

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Oct 20, 12 7:27 AM
I so have to agree Pam that's why I didn't buy the CE, In some ways I wish I had as the SG would have come in handy. I will persevere though, the graphics are very very good, but I don't like the repetitive puzzles. I think I got a bit lost in the first one too.

Never mind I will plod on.

Linda

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Oct 20, 12 7:47 AM
You can go to the SE forum and get some help with the game. What you are experiencing is exactly the reason I only buy SE versions if it is offered. This is an excellent game but one that is almost impossible to play without some kind of guide. Pay really close attentiom to what each character says as they lead you to your next move. Hope I have helped any and as I have the guide feel free to pm me if you get really stuck and I will do my best to help you out.

[Post New]by nelliel123 on Oct 20, 12 8:15 AM
I'm very surprised at the need for a walkthrough, this is the first game in along while, that I've played beginning to end with no help at all. The map is very helpful as it shows a red exclamation mark on the place you need to go next.

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Oct 20, 12 11:49 AM
Some people, like myself like to have a walkthrough, PERIOD!! This game was on my list to buy, but will not if a walkthrough is not posted.

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Oct 20, 12 5:38 PM
My map doesn't show anything but the cyclops heads that I have found. It doesn't even tell me where I'm at! Grrrrr!!!!!

auggie1224
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by auggie1224 on Oct 20, 12 5:52 PM
My map does not show a red exclamation point to show where I am? the game is working fine. I am just cannot get out of the "chapel" or the "bell tower" section.

cookeemama
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by cookeemama on Oct 21, 12 6:50 AM
I have only played 5 minutes of the demo and am stuck. If there's not a walkthrough, I am uninstalling it.

JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by JammyKat on Oct 21, 12 11:09 PM
There is a very good walkthrough available at another site. Google the game title and look until you find one that mentions a walkthrough. On my page it was the 6th listing. Hope this helps.

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Oct 22, 12 5:29 AM
Thank you JammyKat, this should be interesting! Didn't realize there were that many chapters now that I see it on this Google website. This game is really good but must have a walkthrough even tho the "hint" are helpful. Had I known there would not be a BF walkthrough I never would have bought it. Too frustrating.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 22, 12 11:47 AM
Hello Everyone,

We normally always post walkthroughs for all of our former CE games but this one was delayed due to a number of circumstances.

I wanted everyone to know that we will have one up by the END of tomorrow (October the 23rd).

Thanks for your patience.

MargieB

JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by JammyKat on Oct 22, 12 9:59 PM
Thanks so much MargieB! I know I'm not alone in wanting to have a little (or a lot) of guidance. The walkthrough will be most welcome!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 23, 12 6:08 AM
I think I will wait for the walkthrough before I purchase - I am not stuck but I am awfully confused, however I have enjoyed the game so far! I do not, however, understand the connection to the other games in this series, maybe there is not any continuity? I am also getting a little tired of her voice...

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 23, 12 9:11 AM
JammyKat wrote:Thanks so much MargieB! I know I'm not alone in wanting to have a little (or a lot) of guidance. The walkthrough will be most welcome!

Hi JammyKat

I just posted the walkthrough for Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter sent in by the developer, you can access the walkthrough here:

Margrave: The Blacksmith’s Daughter Walkthrough

Thanks again for your patience and enjoy!

MargieB

Edited on 10/23/2012 at 9:23:20 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 23, 12 9:22 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in to make MargieB's link clickable.

Thanks Margie for putting these great walkthroughs together for us!

And happy gaming, Fishies!

bfgMonongahela

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Oct 23, 12 9:52 AM
Thank you so much for the walkthrough, I am now off to buy.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Oct 23, 12 10:17 AM
JammyKat wrote:There is a very good walkthrough available at another site. Google the game title and look until you find one that mentions a walkthrough. On my page it was the 6th listing. Hope this helps.
I was stuck in the very beginning and, alas, no walkthrough UNTIL I came across JammyKat's guidance in the forum. I only needed a nudge of help to continue in the game (which I really like). So thank you JammyKat for your help! Now I can hit the "buy" button. safarinow

Go to: