godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

What was the purpose of finding all 46 beyond objects??

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Oct 20, 12 6:58 AM
I played the game 4 times to finally find all 46 objects but nothing happened. I expected it to say I unlocked something special....but not!! Would someone PLEASE tell me if I'm missing something and, if so, what. What was the purpose of finding them all????? Thanks.

Re:What was the purpose of finding all 46 beyond objects??

[Post New]by javajive on Oct 27, 12 12:41 PM
I'm glad I read this because I've been obsessing over the fact that I missed one'beyond object' and can't get back to the part of the game to collect it. Knowing that it means nothing if you don't get them all is a great relief.
Thank you.

lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

What was the purpose of finding all 46 beyond objects??

[Post New]by lackoo on Nov 11, 12 11:06 AM
godfreygirl wrote:I played the game 4 times to finally find all 46 objects but nothing happened. I expected it to say I unlocked something special....but not!! Would someone PLEASE tell me if I'm missing something and, if so, what. What was the purpose of finding them all????? Thanks.
It will unlock the bonus chapter in the CE version .

Re:What was the purpose of finding all 46 beyond objects??

[Post New]by Cat_Mom on May 17, 13 6:47 PM
Thanks for saving me the aggravation of having missed one Beyond Object in Tibet, which I cannot go back to now. Unless you have the CE, don't bother looking for them. Developers should eliminate that aspect in the non-CE version. Very annoying.

Go to: