iPad - epilogue green wax

[Post New]by Yashidara on Oct 20, 12 5:46 PM
For the life of me I can't get the bottle of green dye to turn the wax green. I had no trouble with any of the other colors, but no matter where I put the green bottle, it just doesn't work. Half the time, it kicks me out of the H.O. scene because I need to have my hand so close to the bottom. Am I missing something? I tried shutting down the game and restarting the iPad, but no luck so far

Re:iPad - epilogue green wax

[Post New]by Cjbrawn on Oct 20, 12 8:18 PM
And I'm having the problem with the red wax. So close, but so far!!

[Post New]by Frisbeesnoop on Oct 22, 12 4:04 AM
I had same problem until I enlarged screen to full size (swipe two fingers to make it bigger) i was then able to mix dye with wax no problem.

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Oct 24, 12 7:26 PM
Enlarging the screen did it for me too. Thanks.
Still, this a bug.

[Post New]by Natalieskye on Oct 25, 12 4:01 AM
I'm having a problem with the red wax also. Please help. I zoomed in + was able to do the green + purple wax but can't figure out the red.

[Post New]by Katochs on Oct 30, 12 5:40 PM
I was able to do all of them after trying several things, but cannot get the green, even with enlarging. Please help.

[Post New]by Fordina on Nov 3, 12 8:07 AM
I'm having the same problem with my iPhone 4s. Just zoomed in too and tried but still no luck! Why couldn't it be one that you can skip. It's driving me mad haha have you sorted the issue yet?

[Post New]by rkonantz on Dec 27, 12 4:26 PM
Same problem here! I tried zooming in and it doesn't help!

[Post New]by Edzuriel on Dec 29, 12 3:37 PM
Still having a problem with the red wax. Deleted the game and re installed it, still cant fix the red wax thing. Please!! Help!!

[Post New]by Barnacle78 on Jan 8, 13 4:13 AM
Yep, same problem with green wax where green dye bottle will not apply. Zooming in doesn't work either.

This whole game suffers from what I can only describe as 'finger shift' - you click in one place but it's registering a location slightly to the right/left/up/down. So in many puzzles I had to click nearby rather than ON items to pick them up. Nothing works with the green wax though.

There is no skip and hint won't solve, only 'help'. Has anyone found ANY other way around this other than zooming? Settings in the game, settings on ipad itself, cheats, whatever.

------EDIT - WORKAROUND SOLUTION THAT WORKED FOR ME------

Completed collecting all the sap, placed the mold on table, pot in the fireplace.

Went back into the hidden object puzzle and dragged the green dye onto the wax no problem, didn't even need to restart the game.

Edited on 01/08/2013 at 4:42:06 AM PST

[Post New]by JoFarmgirl on Jan 27, 13 5:37 PM
Aack! Someone could've mentioned that you have to dissolve the red powder in the jar of water before you can apply it to the wax!!!!! That was several minutes of frustration that I'll never get back!!!!!!

[Post New]by Bedminster on Jul 15, 13 1:08 PM
Well, hi, can you please help me!?! I'm stuck with the green wax and the last bit of the tree fluid as well.... Nothing's working... HELP!

Go to: