Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Stuck in the park, finished that investigation can't move?

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Oct 20, 12 10:12 PM
Please don't yell at me if this is in the wrong place, I'm still really new at this! I was having fun trying this game until the crabby Chamber woman Sally came out and complained, it said this ends this part of the investigation. And it appears Lindsy and I are stuck! I clicked on the hint, the guide, Lindsy everything and Lindsy says "Good time to use your strategy guide". All it says is "Find out who poisoned Regina's Coffee"! And it won't move to the next part of the investigationl? Anyone know what to do?

Brooke_Lyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Stuck in the park, finished that investigation can't move?

[Post New]by Brooke_Lyn on Oct 23, 12 7:16 PM
Brooke_Lyn wrote:Please don't yell at me if this is in the wrong place, I'm still really new at this! I was having fun trying this game until the crabby Chamber woman Sally came out and complained, it said this ends this part of the investigation. And it appears Lindsy and I are stuck! I clicked on the hint, the guide, Lindsy everything and Lindsy says "Good time to use your strategy guide". All it says is "Find out who poisoned Regina's Coffee"! And it won't move to the next part of the investigation? Anyone know what to do?

Sorry for quoting myself.. But, I figured it out. I read a lot of other peoples same issues and I DID miss the fabric on the fence. Just finished the game.. Good one but whew don't miss a single thing or you will be lost!
Thanks for the recommendation!

Re:Stuck in the park, finished that investigation can't move?

[Post New]by Investigatrix on Nov 1, 12 3:54 PM
Move your mouse to the 4 corners of the screen and it should change to a golden arrow and show the name of a different location. I think you have to go the Cypress View Town Square.

I'm hopelessly stuck, too. I keep having to repeat scenes, and if you don't do things in the exact right order you have to go all the way back to the top of that investigation.

[Post New]by scmathisen on Nov 16, 12 5:16 PM
I am having the same problem, is there any way to get out of there without starting the whole game over?

[Post New]by scmathisen on Nov 16, 12 5:18 PM
Never mind, fabric on the fence go me too.

Go to: