poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

runes

[Post New]by poppy45 on Oct 21, 12 2:28 PM
I have the elixir, placed the dagger, SG talks about putting the runes on the bookstand. but what runes pls

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:runes

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 21, 12 4:10 PM
Hi poppy45,

There are six runes that you can collect throughout the game that also need to be added to the book. I checked the walkthrough we have for the standard version of the game, and have included links to screenshots showing you where to find each of them below:

The first is near the overturned cart and the second is outside in the mine tunnel. Click here to see both of those (marked "W" and "X")

Another rune is outside the mine entrance. Click here to see that spot (the rune is marked "Y").

There is another out in the woods near the stone pillar. Click here for a screenshot of that one.

There is one on the floor of Stella's bedroom. And the last one is on a column in the basement. Click here for a screenshot that shows both (marked "M" and "N").

If you'd like to check out the full walkthrough, you can also click here to be taken right to that page. Even though you have the Collector's Edition, the gameplay is pretty similar, so it should be a good guide through most of the game.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Oct 22, 12 1:46 AM
thanks for all the help. didn't know about walkthrough but got it now happy swimming

[Post New]by Hiddenfanplayer on Oct 24, 13 5:55 PM
Same situation here. I'm playing the ipad version. I still can not find the runes. I went back to all the scenes, zoom in and still no runes.
Please help!

Go to: