chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

dog shop

[Post New]by chumface on Oct 21, 12 8:08 PM
Is there enough chips to buy everything?

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:dog shop

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Oct 22, 12 3:41 AM
Yes, there is; just don't buy too many dog food lol. In the end I had 23 chips left, bought everything, and 23 chips left for the dog food

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Oct 24, 12 2:47 PM
OK, I finished the game without enuf chips to buy the last doghouse (I have 218 and it costs 250). I played the bonus game hoping I could get more chips but no...anyway to get the last chips without replaying entire game?

boogweez
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,280 Posts

[Post New]by boogweez on Oct 24, 12 2:59 PM
I guess I fed Elfie too much ! Didn't look like he was getting fat and was always hungry,but I couldn't buy everything.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 25, 12 1:34 PM
I only managed to get one upgrade new house for the dog did you manage to get 2 upgrades? Was wondering if it was possible to do it one play or if you needed to replay it partially again. Was just short a few chips.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 25, 12 2:17 PM
I got everything and had about 20 chips left over. I suggest people read through the strategy guide to see if there was a container they missed.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 25, 12 4:20 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:I got everything and had about 20 chips left over. I suggest people read through the strategy guide to see if there was a container they missed.

Good to know you can do it playing the game once

By the time I have finished the game and then read the SG to see where I've missed any, I forget where I have and haven't looked.

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Nov 23, 12 5:30 PM
Skrdykat wrote:OK, I finished the game without enuf chips to buy the last doghouse (I have 218 and it costs 250). I played the bonus game hoping I could get more chips but no...anyway to get the last chips without replaying entire game?

I don't know if this will work, but maybe if you get Elf to barf up some of the extra dog food, maybe some coins will come out, too.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 10, 13 10:56 PM
I had more than enough money to buy little elf everything in the store including two dog houses. Still had money left over.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jan 14, 13 3:56 AM
Man, I must have missed a multi-chip container big-time - I was way short of the last doghouse (got everything else) and only fed Elf twice. Good thing the game is fun enough to replay!

Added in edit: ...the one I missed turned out to be an early cache. Thought I'd gotten it but just skipped. Duh.

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 4:57:54 AM PST

Go to: