[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 22, 12 12:23 AM
Any comments fishes?

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Today's DD 22 October 12

[Post New]by Jixio on Oct 22, 12 5:38 AM
I've had this game for a long time. It's well made and very charming. When the old wizard peered out at me and asked "Who is it?" - I was hooked.
The game also uses your name throughout and I like that attention to detail.
A satisfying experience altogether.
It gets progressively more difficult so don't be fooled by the rather easy beginning.

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Oct 22, 12 7:09 AM
This is a game I truly enjoy and have played several times. Besides the matching play there are also puzzles which need to be solved, but they are do-able. The game does get harder as you go. Some of the slider puzzles on the higher levels take a lot of effort. This is a great buy for $2.99.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Oct 22, 12 7:31 AM
I bought this game as soon as it came out. It does have a timer, which can make solving some of the slider puzzles stressful. If you run out of time, the level starts over. I found it better to restart the level than to allow the time to run out. Deeply absorbing game. Definitely was worth the original price, a bargain at this price.

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Oct 22, 12 11:15 AM
You don't have to have a timer. The timer is the default mode; just go into options and change it.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Oct 22, 12 2:05 PM
To any fishies who does not have this, it is worth the full price, if you are on the fence, it is really worth the dd for it. Plus they donate money!! I cannot say more than everyone has posted, it is easy, but it gets more difficult. It is not a match swap three type of game but it has some really great mechanics to it. Lots of fun. Give it a try!!

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Oct 22, 12 7:33 PM
The hour trial went by so quickly! There were voiceovers just at the beginning. The match 3 is to string three or more together, not swapping. As others have said, there are nice mini puzzles. I came across find the difference, simple Hog and fragmented, and pipes puzzles. You receive special "powers" as you progress in the game. The powers recharge as you connect the various colours of stones. These were very helpful in getting through tricky spots. This is a nice, relaxing, addictive game. I have played for about 3 hrs and have completed 4 out of the 16 "chapters". Well worth $2.99!

Go to: