bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

'dillos

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 22, 12 12:29 AM
The evil Constructo Corp has done the unthinkable! They've started constructing brand new buildings over the once peaceful homes of the 'dillos! The 'dillos aren't just going to roll-over though, they're going to fight back. Guide the 'dillos and help them strategically plant dynamite to bring down Contructo Corp and save their homes!

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Re:'dillos

[Post New]by Bpup on Oct 22, 12 6:14 AM
I have to say, I read the name of this game fast and then did a double take because I initially read it as [Removed by Moderator], and wondered what on earth BFG was doing with a game named that.

Edited on 10/22/2012 at 3:11:36 PM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 22, 12 6:49 AM
Bpup wrote:I have to say, I read the name of this game fast and then did a double take because I initially read it as [Removed by Moderator], and wondered what on earth BFG was doing with a game named that.

Bpup, I knew my screen needed cleaning, I just hadn't
planned on doing it with a mouth full of coffee!

Thank you for my morning "laugh out loud" moment.

Edited on 10/22/2012 at 3:12:02 PM PST

chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Oct 22, 12 7:22 AM
Bpup wrote:I have to say, I read the name of this game fast and then did a double take because I initially read it as [Removed by Moderator], and wondered what on earth BFG was doing with a game named that.

I think we may be very lucky that the 'dillos...... dynamite...... was not also pictured on the game picture, Bpup really would have been shocked and surprised!!!! Dynamite is after all the main part of this game......burying the dynamite!

Edited on 10/22/2012 at 3:12:26 PM PST

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Oct 22, 12 10:46 AM

I am so glad you posted this because the same thing happened to me. Now at least I know that I am not the only one with his mind in the gutter first thing in the AM

Edited on 10/22/2012 at 3:12:49 PM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 22, 12 11:56 AM
That is what I first read it as, too...got up to let the dogs out, and thought I would check...and then having read the description, and knew what it really was, I passed on this one, anyway, lol.

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Oct 22, 12 2:23 PM
I hope the devs are listening to this, hope they're embarrassed.
But it did give me a midnight howl of laughter!

Chirari_survivor said I think we may be very lucky that the 'dillos...... dynamite...... was not also pictured on the game picture, Bpup really would have been shocked and surprised!!!! Dynamite is after all the main part of this game......burying the dynamite!

ROFLOL!! Chiari, you took it one step further and gave me my afternoon laugh! Thanks.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 22, 12 6:24 PM
I see I wasn't the only one who mis-read the game title.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Oct 22, 12 7:15 PM
Bpup wrote:I have to say, I read the name of this game fast and then did a double take because I initially read it as <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>, and wondered what on earth BFG was doing with a game named that.

I misread it too! LMBO! That's the only reason why I came here. To post how I thought it said something else. lol

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 22, 12 8:53 PM
I don't know whether to be or because I read it for what it said!

But then I live in Texas and (Arma)dillos are very common and of course it is also the State Animal!

Anyway, loved the posts!

BK

Go to: