peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Recipe

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Oct 22, 12 2:33 PM
Where exactly are you in the game? It will be much easier to help if you give a little more info.

hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on Oct 23, 12 4:36 PM
I do not see any help for this. I keep trying to do the recipe in chicago, i even used the walkthrough. what's the deal. i don't like to skip. also the cane in chicago. i swear i have it right, i don't have a ruby for the eye, but also looked at the walkthrough on this and the pic and it just never works. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thanks

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Nov 4, 12 2:31 PM
Where do I get the Salt for the recipe. I have smelling salts, but not reg. salt. On the recipe it shows a salt shaker with salt in it, but in w.t. it shows a sign with salt & apparently salt crystals behind it? Please help. Thx. KK P.S. (I'm in the kitchen.) I just noticed that the recipe showing the paper with salt written on it is in suitcase outside the kitchen window. But I still need the salt for the kit. puzzle, unless that;s where I'll get it. Edited again. I know I had picked up the gas mask outside the window, but it's not in my inventory, then I noticed where the portable lab is, & my gas mask was in it. Did that recipe.

Edited on 11/04/2012 at 3:04:02 PM PST

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Nov 4, 12 3:10 PM
I got the salt, after doing the HOS on the 2nd fl. So now I'll be able to do the recipe in the kitchen.

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Recipe..HELP!!!

[Post New]by cherbando on Nov 11, 12 4:37 AM
I have the salt shaker and I am trying to solve the puzzle. I start by chopping up the broccoli in 4 pieces and adding 3 of them to the pot, just like the walk through states. Something is wrong and I get the message to reset and start over. I do not know what I am missing.

Go to: