ladiedidee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

strawberries

[Post New]by ladiedidee on Oct 22, 12 8:09 AM
I bought the se addition. When the game was over it said on the little book to the left. If you find all the strawberries you can play that book. Is that only in the ce addition? Or do I play again and hope I find all the berries?

Re:strawberries

[Post New]by bizzylizzy on Oct 23, 12 1:38 PM
You need to find 60. I only found 52 !

[Post New]by KachinaEarth on Oct 23, 12 5:27 PM
I found 59 total. Drove me insane since I couldn't find the last one even after backtracking before ending the game.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Oct 23, 12 8:30 PM
I found all 60 both times I played. I forgot to check to see what the 60 berries bought me the first time so I played again. And all I got for my trouble was a story. If you click on the bottom right corners of the book pages in the red book there is a story but I never found any strawberry game......

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 24, 12 8:10 AM
I too found all 60 strawberries, but when I finished the game, the book on the left was still locked, and it said to find 60 strawberries to unlock the book.

Not that I really care whether I can have a peep inside the book or not, but since I did collect all 60 strawberries, I did expect to be able to at least open the book.

burozkok
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by burozkok on Oct 30, 12 1:27 AM
I found all 60, the book was unlocked but all I got was an empty page with "Eliza and usihera" on the upper right corner. Pity, I was really happy to get all 60.

mkr29
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mkr29 on Sep 1, 14 1:13 PM
I played twice and found just over 50 both times. very frustrated. what am i missing?!

mkr29
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mkr29 on Sep 1, 14 1:18 PM
ok i see. if you cant find them all check the walk through. im going to play a 3rd time to see if i can get them all. just need to open your eyes i guess. they were right in plain sight

Go to: