bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

SushiChop - Free To Play

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 23, 12 12:29 AM
SushiChop is an easy to learn, but difficult to master slicing game. Your finger is the razor-sharp knife, as you swipe your way to sushi chopping glory!
Cut with precision and skill to fill each tray before the timer runs out. Fill a tray chopping the fewest fish necessary to earn a Perfect Chop bonus, but beware the stinky green fish!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:SushiChop - Free To Play

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 23, 12 1:07 AM
Morning, Flounder and everyone...

This game has a TIMER ??

And all I have to do is SLICE ??

I can just see my fingers getting cramps and turning into claws by the time I am done with the game.

How about a nice Farming game, like that one that is already online - won't name the developer who has it on their site - but that one looks like a game I wouldn't mind giving a go. Not a simple: "slice and dice and chop until you drop" type of game. No ta.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Oct 23, 12 5:37 AM
Come On Big Fish! Let's get back to publishing and developing "REAL" games. This is by no means a Time Management title. And it's insulting even by Arcade standards.

You've let your site go to pot!

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Oct 23, 12 5:47 AM
Valdy wrote:Morning, Flounder and everyone...

This game has a TIMER ??

And all I have to do is SLICE ??

I can just see my fingers getting cramps and turning into claws by the time I am done with the game.

How about a nice Farming game, like that one that is already online - won't name the developer who has it on their site - but that one looks like a game I wouldn't mind giving a go. Not a simple: "slice and dice and chop until you drop" type of game. No ta.

I agree!

What has happened to BFG? Please go back to your old standards when it comes to Time Management games...

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 23, 12 9:40 AM
This game is a rip-off of a very popular fruit slicing game for touch screen phones and tablets, with a few minor changes. Making it for computers using a mouse is a pretty terrible idea and will make people's hands cramp up in no time!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 23, 12 9:41 AM
It's not a rip-off. it's just a port.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 23, 12 9:51 AM
Oh, I meant that it's a rip-off of a different game (Fruit Ninja) for smartphones, etc. It's almost the exact same concept and gameplay, but this one has fish instead of fruit.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Oct 23, 12 10:35 AM
If I wanted to do all this chopping I can go to my kitchen. And I won't!
This isn't a good game. Needs more to do. You know, variety.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on May 20, 13 8:23 PM
This game just about gave me a heart attack, while learning how to play it (some of us don't even know what fruit ninja is and why a poor fruit got to get attacked for)but for this game, it's a ton of dicing while trying to avoid the bad fish, an while I was getting the hang of it, my heart was racing....in the interests of staying alive, and the fact that if it came to being a sushi chef you all would die by my hand.....

I never cut so much bad fish into your sushi in alllllll my life!!

lol, health department on line one....anyone?

anywhoo, this game is probably great fun for those fleet of hand and finger, able to slash and dice with abandon while avoiding dicing those terrible bad fish into the menu.....well have at it....

however, me and my pounding heart where unable to take ten minutes at the game, and we have decided to delete this game before my family starts cashing in on my life insurance.....

I will have to pass, this sucker is too fast and too rowdy for sanity for me...

Go to: