bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to SushiChop - Free To Play forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 23, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to SushiChop - Free To Play forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other SushiChop - Free To Play players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Welcome to SushiChop - Free To Play forum

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 23, 12 1:37 AM
I don't have enough to pay for bandaids to cover my amateur attempts at chopping much less the extras offered.

Edited on 10/23/2012 at 11:43:43 PM PST

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Oct 23, 12 3:31 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:I don't have enough to pay for bandaids to cover my amatuer attempts at chopping much less the extras offered.

You mean you don't have an extra $9.99 to pay for this obvious very high standard game?

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 23, 12 3:49 AM
I understand from Valdy that this game has a timer.....and I do not do timers! Too much pressure, and then they want to give me a sharp knife - I have enough trouble with my hands (psoriasis) without complicating things!

SuseB
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by SuseB on Oct 23, 12 5:38 AM
Hi there, I am a little confused with this - Free to Play - . Is there no normal way to purchase this Game or do you just get a Big "Big Fish Bill" for playing it? As for myself in that case, no way, I buy only to play and that just once. So please explain to me this thing. Tx ahead of Time.

Sitting confused in Finland looking forward to the Answer.
Susie

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 23, 12 3:30 PM
Hi SuseB,

Our Free to Play games are completely free to download and play. There is no need to purchase the game itself. However, if you choose, you can purchase enhancements, such as as additional coins to improve your gameplay experience using the Store located inside the game. You can also take a look at our help article here that goes over Free To Play games in a bit more detail:

Free to Play Games

I hope that helps provide a bit more information about Free to Play games, and hopefully you can find some fun ones to enjoy!

bfgSeine

Go to: