pattivkca
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Butterfuly case

[Post New]by pattivkca on Oct 23, 12 8:35 AM
How do you break the glass to access all the butteflies.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Butterfuly case

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 23, 12 11:21 AM
Hi pattivkca,

I haven't played through this C.E. yet myself, but it does look like it comes with an Integrated Strategy Guide. This is a kind of walkthrough that you can access right from the game. If you check there, it should have some info about how to access the butterflies.

You can open it by using the button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen (underneath the frog/hint button).

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

pattivkca
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pattivkca on Oct 28, 12 10:55 AM
Unless I'm totally dumb, I've even restarted the game hoping that's what it was. Unfortunately the guide is not giving me a solution to breaking the glass to access the remaining butterflies. Hopefully someone can tell me where I've gone wrong because I'm at a dead end.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Mar 9, 14 12:39 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi pattivkca,

I haven't played through this C.E. yet myself, but it does look like it comes with an Integrated Strategy Guide. This is a kind of walkthrough that you can access right from the game. If you check there, it should have some info about how to access the butterflies.

You can open it by using the button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen (underneath the frog/hint button).

That sounds Gr8, bfgMonongahela,
now can you point me to the correct spot?
=^,,^=

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: