ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

Help with Wonderland Aventures

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 12, 09 2:04 PM
Has anyone else had problems when they saved a game and come back to it, the game wont run? I have tried saving a game several times and when I go to load it again, it won't? Love the game but don't want to play the same levels over and over again Any suggestions would be great!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Help with Wonderland Aventures

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 12, 09 2:06 PM
Hi Ruby- I have not had that problem, but I would try re-installing to see if that corrected the issue.

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 12, 09 2:49 PM
I tried reinstalling the game three times now! It is really strange that the new one about Fire Island saves just fine! I thought I would play the first one to get the background needed for Fire Island! Guess I will go ahead and play the new one. Thanks for the suggestion though!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 12, 09 2:57 PM
ruby_leo wrote:I tried reinstalling the game three times now! It is really strange that the new one about Fire Island saves just fine! I thought I would play the first one to get the background needed for Fire Island! Guess I will go ahead and play the new one. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Sorry that did not work, You may want to contact tech support.

I'm having a blast with the new one!

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 12, 09 3:42 PM
I am too! They are addictive though My husband wants to try it tonight when he gets home!

[Post New]by fourbluesixpink on Jun 10, 09 12:41 PM
Just so you know, the Story is best told if you play Wonderland Adventures first, the second contains thing you might not understand if you haven't played the First one first. As for the problem, Perhaps there is too much going on, you might have to start a new game. Or maybe try restarting your computer. If you run a Dell, press the Turn on or Off button for a bit, just before it shuts down again. I heard that it helps.

[Post New]by gooddragon38 on Jan 8, 10 12:02 PM
I'm having trouble loading a saved game too. It has no available saved games even though I saved it yesterday. Will try reinstalling and hope it fixes the problem. Don't want to start over every time I play!

Go to: