halloween trick or treat

[Post New]by flacricketgirl on Oct 23, 12 4:58 PM
i am stuck on a level in the game i used my hint and it keep showing the same spot for a dollar but its not there and i am stuck there and cant move on

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:halloween trick or treat

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Oct 24, 12 4:50 AM
Heya flacricketgirl,

I'm sorry to hear that Halloween: Trick or Treat is giving you such a hard time.

If an item doesn't appear where it should it it often helps to give your game a quick uninstall and reinstall as this should clean up the files and make the item appear.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we always try to collect information about problems with a game in a dedicated tech thread stickied to the top of the game's Forum. You can find that thread by clicking here. I'll be locking this thread and move it to the game's Forum to keep everything nice and tidy.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgBiwa

Go to: