bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Halloween: The Pirate's Curse technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Oct 24, 12 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Post any Halloween: The Pirate's Curse technical issues here only

[Post New]by A1psyko on Oct 24, 12 10:46 AM
Loaded the test game. It locked up. I went to the support tab, followed the instructions for the Screen Freezing. Uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game. Same problem, game loads, won't let me enter my name, freezes. I can't believe, as long as I have been with BF, this happens now. Too many games with too many issues. Disappointing.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Oct 24, 12 12:05 PM
I noticed that when I went to enter my name, I clicked on the area to do so and nothing happened. So I just started typing my name, and it showed up in the proper area. So far the game is working perfectly, and I'm about to buy it. You might want to try clicking once on the game area, and, when nothing happens, just type your name. It should show up there.
Sherry in Oregon (XP SP2)

Gdecorso
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gdecorso on Oct 24, 12 12:45 PM
I wanted too play this but the cursor is too floaty,should have an option for a system cursor.

kaliausten
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kaliausten on Oct 24, 12 2:21 PM
the game froze, had to shut down computer! can't play

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 24, 12 4:21 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry you're running into issues with the game freezing and the cursor not acting right!

For both of those issues, it can help to update your video card, graphics drivers and the programs that handle the display and sound of the game. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If you try that and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to see how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: