I cant right click on the new mac pro help

[Post New]by cervantas on Oct 24, 12 12:28 PM
Im stuck on the puzzle that requires you to right click on the broken glass pieces as i dont seem to be able to right click as this function is not on the new macs track pad some help would be very much welcomed
thanks in advance

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:I cant right click on the new mac pro help

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 25, 12 11:20 AM
Hi cervantas,

I checked with our Mac Team here, and the first thing they suggested is to hold down the Ctrl key while clicking - that will usually work the same way as a "right click".

If that doesn't work, though, it could be that there is more of a technical issue going on with the game itself. In that case, please get in touch with our Mac Support Team so they can collect some information about what you're experiencing and work with you directly to get this resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Re:I cant right click on the new mac pro help

[Post New]by cervantas on Oct 30, 12 9:34 AM
Thankyou so much this has really been doing my head in it took a couple times to get it to work but problem solved. i look forward to cracking on with the game again
once again thx

Go to: